New Kristeen Young video for ‘You Always Win’ (wearing Morrissey given dress) - BlackBook

Last edited by a moderator:
Great song. I like it.
Just as good as Nice was, is!
Kudos to Kristeen Young! :thumb:

Great song. I like it.
Just as good as Nice was, is!
Kudos to Kristeen Young! :thumb:

I noticed on a FB friends page a ref to her , I think it's her he's on about Apparently she is playing in a "fire place" in a DTLA dive bar, to about 30 40 people. max. If the person in question was on about KY she's hardly set the world alight. I think Kristeen is better than average, though I do think not one person would care less about her, on here, if it wasn't for the Morrissey aspect.
It's telling that she is using this dress , to shoe horn in Morrissey reference, and had a song about about him. Before anyone draws conclusions in regards to him giving her the dress, Morrissey is a keen gift giver by all accounts. I find the fact that Kristeen is happy to wear a gift from him and also happy to slag him in a song as a very good indication of how heartless and cold she is.

http://bbook.com/culture-2/blackboo...-new-kristeen-young-video-for-you-always-win/

Kristeen’s sartorial choice is, as ever, one of the central stars; indeed, she’s wearing a modified, sequined American flag dress once owned by late comedian Phyllis Diller– and given to her by old pal Morrissey, with whom she’s toured many times.

f***ing hilarious David Bowie wasn't a fan of her's. LOL. He did a song with her to help Tony. The article also tries to make out she's still friends with Morrissey . LMFAO

I don't care.
I just like her songs and music.

Morrissey had his fun pitting her and his audience against each other and she never realized the whole thing was a joke on her. Stupid slag. lol

My preferred music when I'm standing in the beer line before the morrissey show starts.

theres been an assault n battery on my lugholes who can I report it to.each to their own just not for me.

i couldnt even make out a song in all that chaotic clamour. bloody awful. also, why does she act like she's mentally handicapped in her videos?

Morrissey is a keen giver by all accounts.

I really don't want to know if Morrissey is a 'top' or 'bottom', thank you very much. Let's respect his privacy and keep his sexual preferences out of this, please.

I thought she'd be too busy luring sailors to the rocks...
Regards,
FWD :)

I like it very much. The drummer adds a lot of strenght to the music, which is great in its own style.

I like the lyrics, too. Made me think half humankind can't be trated like shit for centuries and not expect ideas like those reside in women's minds and souls. It's the dynamics of forced slavery.

I don't understand the mention of Morrissey's dress. It was a gift, but that "man" is not him. He is much better and bigger.

This is pure rubbish! Somebody lied to her and told her she can sing and apparently she has a lot of sheep following her around believing that as well !!!

My preferred music when I'm standing in the beer line before the morrissey show starts.
To me she sounds like a young girl who has a nice daddy willing to finance her pop career even though she is mediocre at best. As for standing in line at a concert I've almost always thought the pre Moz music on the PA was crap. Queuing for Pixies is a joy: they play New Order, The Cure, and others. Real songs you can sing along to.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom