New Kristeen Young video for ‘You Always Win’ (wearing Morrissey given dress) - BlackBook

Last edited by a moderator:
Apart from the music and songs which I like she's also attractive.
I would do her if she let me. :p

Edit:
At the request of Rifke, as she mentioned, I forgot to say: hubba hubba what a woman :D

Last edited:
I'm beginning to understand Kristeen is trans. Big jaw bone, broad shoulders, no hips, other skeletal markers.
Everything But The Girl are a transgendered couple, you know. Quite obvious looking back, with the knowledge we have now. MtF, FtM. Siouxsie too...the great "pretender" Chrissie Hynde...Kate Bush...yeah, they are male. Raised that way from childhood, groomed for the music business. It figures girl-hater Moz would only hang out with covert music business trannies..

It's quite good, but the same old thing. Reading the lyrics I wonder if 'man' is code for Morrissey...

I've never been a fan. This is terrible, though. The video is ridiculous and her cheeks look like they're going to explode from too much Botox and/or filler. Sorry.

If you are unsure about Kristeen Young's talents you just have to remember this performance to finally be completely put off :sick:

[video]

You always win but,....you lost me.
This is about Moz. No doubt.
Whether he cares remains to be seen. :rolleyes:
Don't think so.
But for me it's her best song until now!

Sorry it's a "no" from me !

#we:heartssuit:Rome/BaroneRAffaele

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

I noticed you're very mild Benny!
Even a sorry for saying no. :)
I guess if she still was his on his favourite list you'd slag her of much more. No? :D

I noticed you're very mild Benny!
Even a sorry for saying no. :)
I guess if she still was his on his favourite list you'd slag her of much more. No? :D

You're reading to much into this Quando x 3. I was merely quoting a phrase used by Simon Cowell.
If you really want to know what i think of the track ! I would rather sit underneath my staircase in the height of summer with piles and chronic toothache than look/listen to " you always win ":thumb:

#shite:thumbsdown:

Why does this singer always come back polluting Moz-solo. She doesn't have anything relating to Morrissey.

Her voice is average, she doesn't have any tune in store, she only owes her existence in the music world thanks to her partner Tony Visconti.

You're reading to much into this Quando x 3. I was merely quoting a phrase used by Simon Cowell.
If you really want to know what i think of the track ! I would rather sit underneath my staircase in the height of summer with piles and chronic toothache than look/listen to " you always win ":thumb:

#shite:thumbsdown:

:lbf:

oh benny, you're fabulous.

Still giving menopain a face and a voice then, well done Kristeen. Her name suggests she will remain a teen for life.

you forgot to say "hubba hubba, what a woman!" :p

just kidding, i agree, she's a babe. i really like the way she looks. i wouldnt "do her" though, not even if she let me.

Edited. :)
Yes, and she has a great figure and a great personal, interesting dress sense. Although that dress with the American flag I didn't like.
But she wore that for another reason I guess. :rolleyes:

Don't you think this song is about Moz?
Wearing that dress and the line: You always win but,....you lost me?
Or do you think she is trolling him? :squiffy:

Everything she does sounds the same and she is extremely ugly
Ew

Yes, and she has a great figure and a great personal, interesting dress sense. Although that dress with the American flag I didn't like.

Yes, and the song before "Nice" is about Moz too. She only ever writes songs about Moz. Isn't it obvious? :sleeping:

haha that's better!

i dont tend to notice women's figures, but i really like her face and her hair. and her dress sense is great. what you talking about you dont like the american flag dress?! it's SO good! i'm kind of grossed out that phyllis diller wore it but still, it's awesome, and looks great on kristeen, i think.

i have no idea what the song is about honestly. i cant make out the damn lyrics over that trash can lid clanging cacophany. does someone have a translation? it could be about moz, but on the other hand i'm sure she has other people in her life to write songs about. i mean, it's entirely possible that he's not as central a character in her life and music as fans of his tend to think.

haha that's better!

i dont tend to notice women's figures, but i really like her face and her hair. and her dress sense is great. what you talking about you dont like the american flag dress?! it's SO good! i'm kind of grossed out that phyllis diller wore it but still, it's awesome, and looks great on kristeen, i think.

i have no idea what the song is about honestly. i cant make out the damn lyrics over that trash can lid clanging cacophany. does someone have a translation? it could be about moz, but on the other hand i'm sure she has other people in her life to write songs about. i mean, it's entirely possible that he's not as central a character in her life and music as fans of his tend to think.

In any case, she sings: You always win but,... you lost me.
And she's wearing that dress that Moz gave her as a present.

" it could be about moz, but on the other hand i'm sure she has other people in her life to write songs about."

When you have Moz to write about the rest must be boring! :)
I think she was really very passionate about him and that's okay.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom