New merch

I wasn't that impressed.

No tour book for starters. :( And the shirts were OK but nothing to write home about.

Best item is the scarf. Should have got one but didn't...grrrr!

what does the scarf look like? how much?
someone please post pics of this scarf! please and asap.

I kinda wanna see merch too.

I'm uber pissed about my Coachella shirt. I bought it and left it in my tent. Then, due to the intense heat, the threads of the shirt MELTED! I couldn't believe it! AND! AND! The silk screening started to peel away. So now I can't wear my shirt. :( ANYHOW... I hope I can buy something rad at the show.

The scarf is a claret and blue striped scarf (think West Ham) with 'MORRISSEY' written down its length. At each end in small text it says 'SWORDS'. Can't remember the price.

In addition to the stuff that's on the official website http://www.bandstores.co.uk/shop/654321/products.php?cat=376 I remember there is a Swords T-shirt that looks like a road sign (this is also a key ring) - a blue t-shirt that says 'Good looking man about town' on the front and 'Morrissey' on the back, a car sticker that says 'I swerve for Morrissey', a shopping bag with this picture on
Cash_sticker-_M.jpg

As Brisbane said 'I wasn't impressed'.

I bought the keyring and an Albert Hall t-shirt (which I assume won't be on sale anywhere else).

Dave

the scarf was £12, I got one for my husband. sorry, I haven't got a pic.

I got the sweetie pie t-shirt, it doesn't fit me at the moment, but if that's not an incentive to carry on at the gym I don't know what is ;)

also got a car sticker.

It's all tired...and the choice for women is always crap.:(

Is the signed vinyl being continued on this tour? Also, presumably if it is, is it the Swords record? (Yes, a silly question I know!)

is anyone willing to pick up a scarf for me and mail it?
i can paypal, money order, etc asap
*cross fingers*
PM please
thanks.

Last edited:
The scarf is final proof, like any was needed that Morrissey, is indeed - an 'ammer!

Irons!!!

The scarf is final proof that Morrissey needs a rest and is ill.

It's also the item to be seen in if you don't know the difference between Morrissey and The Smiths!

Get your scarfs quickly as there will be none left after Brentwood

It's all tired...and the choice for women is always crap.:(

I always buy mens shirts. Girly shirts look and feel like crap on me...and thereby make me look like crap. A really unnecessary invention, in my opinion.
Mens shirts size small fit me perfectly, and I think I'm not that abnormally built, so maybe you should just give 'em a try. :)

Back
Top Bottom