New Modest Mouse tour dates!

fortbethel

Modest Mouse touring in Feb with Marr?

MM have just announced an American tour but their site isn't saying anything about Marr being on this tour. I know I bitch about our sad old dorrissey all the time but please help me out here. Is Marr on this tour?

Cheers

Re: Modest Mouse touring in Feb with Marr?

MM have just announced an American tour but their site isn't saying anything about Marr being on this tour. I know I bitch about our sad old dorrissey all the time but please help me out here. Is Marr on this tour?

Cheers

No Johnny.

Former Grandaddy guitarist Jim Fairchild will join Modest Mouse on stage, replacing Johnny Marr, who has become a member of U.K. rock act the Cribs in the time since Modest Mouse was last active.

I guess Johnny is hitting the road with them again?
-------------------------------------------------
Modest Mouse will be hitting the road in February with special guests Mimicking Birds. Tickets go on sale January 29th.

Sun 22-Feb Oakland, CA Fox Theater
Mon 23-Feb Visalia, CA The Fox Theatre
Tue 24-Feb Los Angeles, CA Hollywood Palladium
Wed 25-Feb Tempe, AZ The Marquee
Thu 26-Feb Albuquerque, NM Albuquerque Convention Center
Sat 28-Feb Boulder, CO Balch Fieldhouse
Mon 2-Mar Kansas City, MO Uptown Theater
Tue 3-Mar Oklahoma City, OK Diamond Ballroom
Wed 4-Mar Austin, TX Stubb's
Fri 6-Mar Oxford, MS The Lyric Oxford
Sat 7-Mar Atlanta, GA The Tabernacle
Sun 8-Mar Miami, FL Langerado Music Festival

I just posted in the other music thread as well......what's up with Johnny not touring? That is beat.

wow...johnny is a flake. it wasn't that long ago that they were all singing each other's praises. I guess he latched onto them long enough to restart the juice to his career.

Re: Johnny Marr is in Modest Mouse?

He has been for a couple of years now. He is not playing on their current tour though, although MM say he is still in the band.

Back
Top Bottom