New MOJO magazine - tons of Smiths stuff

Look at Morrissey's face in the last scan!
lool.gif

How funny is this??

Thanks for the scans, Peter! You made my day!
cvety.gif

hahaha, Morrissey looks truly dreadful and that's uncommon for a man with such a normally photogenic face....

he's pretending to boot Johnny with his trainer, ROFL :D

It's a hard-faced two word gesture, basically FU or up yers!

Attached is a piccy of Moz giving you the V's.

Do you ever notice how sometimes he gives the audience the V's when he sings, "I've heard you'll try/do anything/anyone twice" during Lemme Snog Ya. It's lost on most Americans.

As a tangent, but on the same subject, as I recall, there is a picture or video of Winston Churchill, circa WW2 where he is boarding a plane or something and gives the gesture. It always makes me laugh because the reporters say he is giving the "V" for victory sign. I don't remember the context but I am sure he is not giving the victory sign just by the expression on his face.

I am sure it was Churchill but am doing a Google image search and can't find it.

g6857_u3848_Sir_Winston_Churchill.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mel_Torment
It's a hard-faced two word gesture, basically FU or up yers!

Attached is a piccy of Moz giving you the V's.

Do you ever notice how sometimes he gives the audience the V's when he sings, "I've heard you'll try/do anything/anyone twice" during Lemme Snog Ya. It's lost on most Americans.

As a tangent, but on the same subject, as I recall, there is a picture or video of Winston Churchill, circa WW2 where he is boarding a plane or something and gives the gesture. It always makes me laugh because the reporters say he is giving the "V" for victory sign. I don't remember the context but I am sure he is not giving the victory sign just by the expression on his face.

I am sure it was Churchill but am doing a Google image search and can't find it.

g6857_u3848_Sir_Winston_Churchill.jpg

"It's lost on Americans." I thought he was giving the peace sign like from the Summer of Love, you know, love, peace and harmony and all that. Who knew it meant 'screw you'! Ooops, I may have offended a few people. Wiser now, thanks! :o

Back
Top Bottom