New Order to release live DVD

Ryan

Notre-DAYUM!
Subscriber
Thursday, April 24, 2008

12266.14.medium.jpg

Q Magazine
On 2nd June Warner Music Entertainment will release "New Order: Live in Glasgow", a live DVD of the band’s celebratory concert filmed at Carling Academy, Glasgow in October 2006. Filmed over two nights it features tracks and footage highlighting the band's extraordinary career, as well as including a number of Joy Division songs.

In addition to this concert, there will be a bonus disc featuring never-seen-before footage from band’s personal archive and live performances from throughout the 1980s, showcasing the band’s early Glastonbury performance through to their self-assured big tour concerts of later years, climaxing in their stunning performance headlining Wireless 2006.

Track listing is as follows:

New Order: Live in Glasgow

Disc 1:
1. Crystal
2. Turn
3. True Faith
4. Regret
5. Ceremony
6. Who's Joe?
7. These Days
8. Krafty
9. Waiting For The Sirens Call
10. Your Silent Face
11. Guilt Is A Useless Emotion
12. Bizarre Love Triangle
13. Temptation
14. The Perfect Kiss
15. Blue Monday
16. Transmission
17. Shadowplay
18. Love Will Tear Us Apart

Disc 2:
CELEBRATION 1981
1. Ceremony
2. ICB
3. Chosen Time
GLASTONBURY 1981
4. Senses
5. Procession
6. The Him
ROME 1982
7. Ultraviolence
8. Hurt
CORK 1983
9. Leave Me Alone
10. Everything’s Gone Green
ROTTERDAM 1985
11. Sunrise
12. As It Is When It Was
13. The Village
14. This Time of Night
TORONTO 1985
15. We All Stand
16. Age of Consent
17. Temptation
SHORELINE 1989
18. Dream Attack
19. 1963
HYDE PARK WIRELESS 2006
20. Run Wild
21. She’s Lost Control

Last edited:
i guess if you went to the gig you would buy it. but apart from that it does not look very appealing...one to miss.

Thursday, April 24, 2008

12266.14.medium.jpg

Q Magazine
On 2nd June Warner Music Entertainment will release "New Order: Live in Glasgow", a live DVD of the band’s celebratory concert filmed at Carling Academy, Glasgow in October 2006. Filmed over two nights it features tracks and footage highlighting the band's extraordinary career, as well as including a number of Joy Division songs.

In addition to this concert, there will be a bonus disc featuring never-seen-before footage from band’s personal archive and live performances from throughout the 1980s, showcasing the band’s early Glastonbury performance through to their self-assured big tour concerts of later years, climaxing in their stunning performance headlining Wireless 2006.

Track listing is as follows:

New Order: Live in Glasgow

Disc 1:
1. Crystal
2. Turn
3. True Faith
4. Regret
5. Ceremony
6. Who's Joe?
7. These Days
8. Krafty
9. Waiting For The Sirens Call
10. Your Silent Face
11. Guilt Is A Useless Emotion
12. Bizarre Love Triangle
13. Temptation
14. The Perfect Kiss
15. Blue Monday
16. Transmission
17. Shadowplay
18. Love Will Tear Us Apart

Disc 2:
CELEBRATION 1981
1. Ceremony
2. ICB
3. Chosen Time
GLASTONBURY 1981
4. Senses
5. Procession
6. The Him
ROME 1982
7. Ultraviolence
8. Hurt
CORK 1983
9. Leave Me Alone
10. Everything’s Gone Green
ROTTERDAM 1985
11. Sunrise
12. As It Is When It Was
13. The Village
14. This Time of Night
TORONTO 1985
15. We All Stand
16. Age of Consent
17. Temptation
SHORELINE 1989
18. Dream Attack
19. 1963
HYDE PARK WIRELESS 2006
20. Run Wild
21. She’s Lost Control

But when do they plan to release the 1985 Video from Japan "Pumped Full of Drugs" on DVD?? I've also seen a TV performance from Belgium in 1985 that has never been released either.

It is so damn annoying that these bands (Morrissey included, of course), continue to ignore their back catalog and and re-issue their older Videos on DVD, simply because of "issues" with the old record companies, or they feel the material is old and out of date.

This DVD looks pretty good!! I wish I had a chance to see NO live, but I just got into them over the past few weeks and from what I read, the band is pretty much over.

Does anyone know where I can download some quality NO concerts/bootlegs? Thanks! :)

This DVD looks pretty good!! I wish I had a chance to see NO live, but I just got into them over the past few weeks and from what I read, the band is pretty much over.

Does anyone know where I can download some quality NO concerts/bootlegs? Thanks! :)

search this forum for New Order. I uploaded quite a few last year and so did others.

Got this yesterday. It's absolutely f***ing brilliant. Highly recommended.

Got this yesterday. It's absolutely f***ing brilliant. Highly recommended.

So can you confirm something for me? Do "Run Wild" and "She's Lost Control" form the most painfully awkward juxtaposition since Eazy E attended a Republican fundraising dinner in the late Eighties?

I personally don't like New Order, and I can't stand Peter Hook, but this DVD was on in the flat last weekend as someone else brought it by to play. I was kind of listening to it in the background and laughed a little when I heard Hook talking about the Vikings (the New Order 'irregular-regular' fans that follow them everywhere) complaining about the setlists and how they are the same every night, and he was saying something to the effect of what do you expect when you go to 35 gigs in a row? Just made me smile thinking about the people that moan on here constantly.

It is so damn annoying that these bands (Morrissey included, of course), continue to ignore their back catalog and and re-issue their older Videos on DVD, simply because of "issues" with the old record companies, or they feel the material is old and out of date.

I'm sure this has been discussed in the past but what about some of these old TV shows? I'd love to get the original copies of The Smiths in Madrid or even a compilation of all their TV appearances......that footage has to be laying around somewhere no?

Back
Top Bottom