New photo on TTY

Here's another pic from Leee Black Childers myspace.

l_e8e2fc1b591eae218cdd7a94e593c5ed.jpg

Looks like an AARP convention.

EDIT: I was going to link to AARP's Web site to help out those of you who don't know get the joke, but the old f***ers don't even have the word "retired" anywhere on their front page.

NRITH, I'm not going to depress you by pointing out how very close you (and I, for that matter) are to qualifying for membership in that fine association. I think you only need to be 35 and have occasional knee and/or back pain, plus a minimum of ten gray hairs. Head only, thanks. Their standards have dropped considerably in recent years...

Does anyone know if that woman on the left is Morrissey's sister? Also, is the boy second from the left one of his nephews?

So did Leee Childers take the photo, or is that him in the photo?

Looks like an AARP convention.

EDIT: I was going to link to AARP's Web site to help out those of you who don't know get the joke, but the old f***ers don't even have the word "retired" anywhere on their front page.

actually, i recently learned that AARP stands for nothing now. It is not an acronym any longer. they took it all out. interesting, isnt it. like RADAR and SCUBA i guess... it doesnt need to stand for anything anymore...

Back
Top Bottom