New Pictures on new Facebook-Site

Cool!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks. I like the band photo with Morrissey flexing his arms. Wouldn't mind a t-shirt or something with that photo on it!:guitar:

Greg Gregson. Fantastic. Of course, his real name is Helen - the masculine ancient greek version of the name.

"Stop pulling your pants up, Helen, you big poof!"

(If you have no idea what I'm talking about, search YouTube for the Summer Heights High DVD extras)

Oh thank you for recognizing the excellence!!! I started an SHH thread somewhere. Feel free to post anything you want on it! :D:cool:

"Why don't you take a chill pill, idiot!" (my current favorite line)

Shame the photo is so small :(

True but at least it looks like his hair is longer. Once upon a time when he was in the amazing band called Year of the Rabbit, he had long hair in his face and looked smoking hot. yay! :D

True but at least it looks like his hair is longer. Once upon a time when he was in the amazing band called Year of the Rabbit, he had long hair in his face and looked smoking hot. yay! :D

*Googles*

Yikes. A modest amount of hair, yes. But that much....no way!

*Googles*

Yikes. A modest amount of hair, yes. But that much....no way!

Well anyway, do yourself a favor and check out that band Year of the Rabbit while you're at it. Fantastic stuff I promise you.

Also, Hey everyone!!!..In the group shot, what is Moz wearing? Is it some sort of sailor get up?? :horny:

I like the Steve McQueen t-shirt
n43717908341_1368887_2967.jpg

Tags
photo virgen de guadalupe
Back
Top Bottom