New single "My Love, I'd Do Anything For You" 7" listed on Amazon.co.uk (Mar. 2, 2018)

So there will be a third 7 inch from LIHS:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/My-Love-Id...=1517944278&sr=8-3&keywords=morrissey+my+love

42166_mylove_amzn.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If it is really gonna be released in early March, I hope there’s more official info soon.
But the timing would make sense.

Live version of "I Never Promised You a Rose Garden" as a B-Side, perhaps? (In sticking with the live B-side theme of this album). It was played a couple times on the US tour so maybe it was recorded.

Live version of "I Never Promised You a Rose Garden" as a B-Side, perhaps? (In sticking with the live B-side theme of this album). It was played a couple times on the US tour so maybe it was recorded.
Yes, that would be a good choice! Or maybe “Chain Gang”?

Yes, that would be a good choice! Or maybe “Chain Gang”?
Ah. Of course. That would be a good one too. Though we've all got decent versions of Chain Gang from the TV specials last year. Would be nice to have a clean-sounding version of Rose Garden, IMO.

Love ROSE GARDEN,such a great version.im with you harsh truth a studio version would be amazing.

Was wondering when we'd be hearing about another single. It's a good'un, better this than the slightly wimpy studio version of "Young People."

It appears the rumour mill were right 2 weeks ago...
Thinking: should the rumour mill ever be trusted again!?
'My love, I'd do anything for you' is being touted by certain parts of the rumour brigade as the next single...
With trepidation,
FWD.

So now this mystery from earlier today:
"Thinking: curious... 18th of April - guesses anyone?
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0798GS5NV
'B0798GS5NV' - doesn't relate to anything yet. Reissue perhaps?"

Regards,
FWD.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Morrissey was spot on calling this website Morrissey So-Low with hideous people like Uncleskinny operating as moderators. The man who calls everyone a Nazi, but who in reality is the biggest piece of Nazi-scum of all.

Are you sure Hank... (live) is the B Side apparently.
(Assuming rumour mill is right again).
Single also showing on Amazon Japan, India & Italy.
Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
I would have preferred 'Home is a ?' as a single because to me that is the stand out track from the album. I'm still really enjoying the whole album (especially the first 6 songs and the final song) so I don't understand the hate on this site.
Releasing a third single is not flogging a dead horse. Many bands did this in the 80s and 90s.

Aww lads lets all be friends. If it's not love then its the bomb that will bring us together.

Last edited:
Are you sure Hank... (live) is the B Side apparently.
Single also showing on Amazon Japan, India & Italy.
Regards,
FWD.
Interesting choice! It was great hearing that one live in Visalia...though no one in the audience (including me or my wife) recognized the song when he played it. :D

Thank you, FWD, like always! :tiphat:

Last edited:
He'd be better off just releasing a surprise standalone single like he used to in my opinion.
Public interest in LIHS was about as high as high school cafeteria tuna noodle casserole. And boy, do the kids clamor for tuna noodle casserole...

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom