New single "My Love, I'd Do Anything For You" 7" listed on Amazon.co.uk (Mar. 2, 2018)

So there will be a third 7 inch from LIHS:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/My-Love-Id...=1517944278&sr=8-3&keywords=morrissey+my+love

42166_mylove_amzn.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I like this song. The music feels brash and quirky, and Morrissey's vocals are confident and the 'society's hell' sentiment is unequivocal as usual.

I’m not a fan of Skinny, but on this he is correct.

Anyone who has seen Urban’s postings over the years will know that he IS a Nazi.

You are giving him to much honour as the real Nazi’s were something else completely and I am not only talking about opinions like fascism, racism, but about the intelligence and their utter evil deeds were based on evil intelligence, but nevertheless intelligence.

Urbie is just a troll. An intelligent one who has proven he can get people out of their comfort zone which you wouldn’t expect to happen but hey he succeeded many times and he said awful, racist things but he is not a nazi.

Too soft, too hunan and he just the troll who likes the attention he!s getting
He can be very funny

You are giving him to much honour as the real Nazi’s were something else completely and I am not only talking about opinions like fascism, racism, but about the intelligence and their utter evil deeds were based on evil intelligence, but nevertheless intelligence.

Urbie is just a troll. An intelligent one who has proven he can get people out of their comfort zone which you wouldn’t expect to happen but hey he succeeded many times and he said awful, racist things but he is not a nazi.

He can be very funny

He announced yesterday that he is leaving Solo and the Bluerose chatroom and today his blog was deleted.

I like this song, when I first heard it I thought it sounded like it came off Your Arsenal. Probably the strongest single choice hence why Morrissey chose it as the third. Like every other 7" single released in 2018, for collectors only.

As moderator you could make this happen... just a thought

He does what he can.
The fact Urbie isn’t banned proves he is not a real nazi.

I think skinny knows very well what a real nazi is and may I remind you of the fact that the policy is not to ban anonymous posts based on the tos which needs to be followed with respect to banning.

Posts are moderated before showing up but there are too many to cover them all in times of heavy traffic and the mods than rely on reporting.

My impression is that a heavy debate creates traffic and there will only be measures when there are enough reports.

Urbie is shrewd enough to escape through the holes in the net and would only be banned if he disclosed personal details like photos, (email) addresses and such.

He won’t do that cause when nobody gives him attention in any form he collapses.

He can be funny.
Don’t take him THAT serious.

He announced yesterday that he is leaving Solo and the Bluerose chatroom and today his blog was deleted.

Thanks for the update but he isn’t exactly famous for keeping his promises, especially when he already said goodbye many times but in no time was back on the site in one form or another.

He now knows many of the people here, anonymous or members immediately recognize his writing style although I would not be surprised he is contemplating how to work around that issue. I guess it won’t be easy but it is a challenge for him.

We will see!

unreleased track for b side?

If he wants to devote his life to writing feral comments about people who like the singer whose fan site he moderates, then who are we to judge?

lol

@Uncleskinny is a Mod because he’s been here since the beginning. He’s contributed a ton of great stuff over the years and has been a fan since The Smiths were a band. I wish people would be more respectful to those facts. But as someone once said, “these are the dying days”
Respect is a lost art.

Just because he was a fan of the Smiths and has been here since 'the beginning' means nothing to how he behaves right now as a moderator. I try to cut him some slack because I believe him to actually be a very sick guy with very real hair trigger rage. However he is a cancer on this site and it's a shame he has mod privileges. Of course David T is free to choose as he does, it's his site to wreck his own way :lbf:

As long as that Elvis cover he kept opening with is not the B side.

Just because he was a fan of the Smiths and has been here since 'the beginning' means nothing to how he behaves right now as a moderator. I try to cut him some slack because I believe him to actually be a very sick guy with very real hair trigger rage. However he is a cancer on this site and it's a shame he has mod privileges. Of course David T is free to choose as he does, it's his site to wreck his own way :lbf:

He's no longer a mod as stated in another thread and maybe that news should be posted on the main page?

He's no longer a mod as stated in another thread and maybe that news should be posted on the main page?

For realz?? That shows how much attention I pay to this site, hahaha. Funny stuff if that is the case, however on the udder hand................................he is now free and unshackled to rampage through each and any thread he feels like doing so. It might turn out to be the most interesting move of all.

He can be very funny

He's a member of the scandinavian nazi party NMR and a few of us have actually seen videos of him holding lectures and speeches in front of their members including one where he used this website as an example of how mind manipulation works. He's part of the editorial team at their official website Nordfront and many of the articles on a number of issues were written by him.

He's a member of the scandinavian nazi party NMR and a few of us have actually seen videos of him holding lectures and speeches in front of their members including one where he used this website as an example of how mind manipulation works. He's part of the editorial team at their official website Nordfront and many of the articles on a number of issues were written by him.

Okay, thanks for sharing that info and I understand the extremist opinions and threatening with violence is dangerous but for me the real nazi’s were the NSDAP, tbe SS, Hitler, Goebbels etcetera, etcetera.

I think you see the difference in scale of what they did, and maybe I am wrong but I only see an attitude of hatred but they are nothing compared to the original nazi’s.

I do understand people are afraid and see them as a great menice but they are not the real thing. Maybe they dream about that as compensation for a rotten life they have.

Okay, thanks for sharing that info and I understand the extremist opinions and threatening with violence is dangerous but for me the real nazi’s were the NSDAP, tbe SS, Hitler, Goebbels etcetera, etcetera.

I think you see the difference in scale of what they did, and maybe I am wrong but I only see an attitude of hatred but they are nothing compared to the original nazi’s.

I do understand people are afraid and see them as a great menice but they are not the real thing. Maybe they dream about that as compensation for a rotten life they have.

They are running for parliament so if that was the case they probably would have remained skinheads with miserable lives. Last time it was your relatives that didn't take them seriously and then had to leg it as they came. As for attention seeking your cancer drama wins the prize.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom