New single "My Love, I'd Do Anything For You" 7" listed on Amazon.co.uk (Mar. 2, 2018)

So there will be a third 7 inch from LIHS:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/My-Love-Id...=1517944278&sr=8-3&keywords=morrissey+my+love

42166_mylove_amzn.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
They are running for parliament so if that was the case they probably would have remained skinheads with miserable lives. Last time it was your relatives that didn't take them seriously and then had to leg it as they came. As for attention seeking your cancer drama wins the prize.

“ Last time it was your relatives that didn't take them seriously and then had to leg it as they came. As for attention seeking your cancer drama wins the prize.”

Which relatives do you mean?
And my cancer drama isn’t a drama.
I tried to explain some things and wanted to keep it in the appropriate threads but due to my lack of keeping it on topic and my instant impulses to be off topic it draw maybe more attention than I intended.

Is that you Urbie? :rolleyes:
LOL

“ Last time it was your relatives that didn't take them seriously and then had to leg it as they came. As for attention seeking your cancer drama wins the prize.”

Which relatives do you mean?
And my cancer drama isn’t a drama.
I tried to explain some things and wanted to keep it in the appropriate threads but due to my lack of keeping it on topic and my instant impulses to be off topic it draw maybe more attention than I intended.

Is that you Urbie? :rolleyes:
LOL
You and Countthree are a little more than obsessed with that swede. You know full well those in your family line legged it across fields not standing up for themselves when the nazis came and here you are having learned nothing so who is the one leading a sad tragic life?

He's a member of the scandinavian nazi party NMR and a few of us have actually seen videos of him holding lectures and speeches in front of their members including one where he used this website as an example of how mind manipulation works. He's part of the editorial team at their official website Nordfront and many of the articles on a number of issues were written by him.

Links would be appreciated to substantiate a bold claim as this. Not saying it isn't true, (it wouldn't surprise me in the least) but the veracity of the statement needs to be checked.

Links would be appreciated to substantiate a bold claim as this. Not saying it isn't true, (it wouldn't surprise me in the least) but the veracity of the statement needs to be checked.
He sent them to people in the Bluerose chatroom. Seen them myself and have no doubt. His lectures mostly deal with tv propaganda and how young people are tricked into believing they are gay and transgender and so on. The appearance of jews on every tv show was interesting cause many start off without any jews on it but with time they add jews if the show gets popular. He says that aim for mainstream media is to make people weak and doubt themselves. The video I've seen he made people break down and admit they are weak and then the crowd applauded and consoled the ones that broke down. He spits saliva when he holds his speeches and he reminded me of Hitler.

You and Countthree are a little more than obsessed with that swede. You know full well those in your family line legged it across fields not standing up for themselves when the nazis came and here you are having learned nothing so who is the one leading a sad tragic life?

I honestly wouldn’t know. I can’t see what’s in someone’s mind. I am not a mind reader. So why bother? As to with your family line remark I take it you mean the people of the country I live in at the time before and during WW2. But I wasn’t in it. Even if my family line was you can’t hold me responsible or are you saying the guilt is transferred to the children?

My father fought against the nazi’s, especially the ones in Sweden as he was there after escaping the occupation in his country.

Of course you never get the full picture but he wasn’t exactly a pussy.
He got wounded in Indonesia and received a military honour,

And even if someone is leading a sad and tragic life, why do you care?
There are many. Also great artists and wonderful people.

Why is it so important for you to distinguish yourself from that?

Many times they were not able to prevent that.

You are making big generalizations again and overdoing it.

I honestly wouldn’t know. I can’t see what’s in someone’s mind. I am not a mind reader. So why bother? As to with your family line remark I take it you mean the people of the country I live in at the time before and during WW2. But I wasn’t in it. Even if my family line was you can’t hold me responsible or are you saying the guilt is transferred to the children?

My father fought against the nazi’s, especially the ones in Sweden as he was there after escaping the occupation in his country.

Of course you never get the full picture but he wasn’t exactly a pussy.
He got wounded in Indonesia and received a military honour,

And even if someone is leading a sad and tragic life, why do you care?
There are many. Also great artists and wonderful people.

Why is it so important for you to distinguish yourself from that?

Many times they were not able to prevent that.

You are making big generalizations again and overdoing it.

Who are you talking to?
Nazis in Sweden?
Denying where you come from?
You need a memo not a chemo.
Miliary honour for fools in graves.

Who are you talking to?
Nazis in Sweden?
Denying where you come from?
You need a memo not a chemo.
Miliary honour for fools in graves.

But he did fight to survive and by more luck than many who didn’t he died at tbe age of 94.

What did you think he could or should have done otherwise?
Go along with the pacifists and handing his life over to the foreign country occupieng his?

Just surrender?

But he did fight to survive and by more luck than many who didn’t he died at tbe age of 94.

What did you think he could or should have done otherwise?
Go along with the pacifists and handing his life over to the foreign country occupieng his?

Just surrender?

Please stop defending yourself Sir Quando, only main europe land expierenced the Nazi regime, you can't explain , the movies are always a happy end, there was no happy end , the ones survived had to build up a new country. We still remember WWII but also freedom, we must never forger

[yes the bombed London and UK, andi n Italy was another nutcase Mussolini, didn;t last long]

Interesting choice! It was great hearing that one live in Visalia...though no one in the audience (including me or my wife) recognized the song when he played it. :D

Thank you, FWD, like always! :tiphat:

I bet Moz's reference point for Are you sure Hank done it this way? came from the Chequered Past version not Waylon Jennings.

There's nothing wrong with it, of course. It's only wrong in Uncle's eyes when Morrissey does it! Imagine if Morrissey had been involved in the classical Smiths debacle what Skinny would have been posting about that...

I do agree that Home would be a better single, but he doesn't like to release his more ballad-like songs, does he? I have often wondered why. So many great songs - I've Changed My Plea, I Know it's Gonna Happen, Jack The Ripper, Lost, Camden, Birthday, Home - have been overlooked as potential singles.

Agree with that list bar It's Not Your Birthday Anymore. Which I think is up there with his most boring and forgettable. What do you like about it? Always good to get another opinion you see!

I believe All the Young People Must Fall in Love is single material with some remixing and restructuring consideration would make for a more palette-able release. The piano could be increased and more involved throughout. The overall song structure could follow more of a commercial pattern/appeal. The beginning sounds immediately like a single and happy-feel vibe but towards the middle it takes too long before the chorus resurfaces. Nonetheless, I am shocked from my taste of Moz songs, this is one of my favorites. I'm very content and have come to love this album, appreciating every song and the working order is the most ideal. I do miss the old Moz whaling sounds that would accompany his early works. I feel he has the tendency to sing/repeat too much towards the end of the song til the song/music finishes. That's a bit too much. But I do love this album!!!

I believe All the Young People Must Fall in Love is single material with some remixing and restructuring consideration would make for a more palette-able release. The piano could be increased and more involved throughout. The overall song structure could follow more of a commercial pattern/appeal. The beginning sounds immediately like a single and happy-feel vibe but towards the middle it takes too long before the chorus resurfaces. Nonetheless, I am shocked from my taste of Moz songs, this is one of my favorites. I'm very content and have come to love this album, appreciating every song and the working order is the most ideal. I do miss the old Moz whaling sounds that would accompany his early works. I feel he has the tendency to sing/repeat too much towards the end of the song til the song/music finishes. That's a bit too much. But I do love this album!!!

No real radio station will play ATYP. It's not listenable in the least. Remix it into a completely new song like Despacito and the world will eat it up.

swift eclipse

Nice. Just what this site needs. Another insufferable malcontent, Hey at least "it" isn't an Anom. The energy of the bitter Moz haters on this site could keep the lights in Paris for 90 days.

swift eclipse

Nice. Just what this site needs. Another insufferable malcontent, Hey at least "it" isn't an Anom. The energy of the bitter Moz haters on this site could keep the lights in Paris for 90 days.

Takes one to know one Muthaf***a. Have a juicy steak and stfu.

Any links these as singles yet, as the Amazon link says not yet available? (great sleeve covers)

I have a bad feeling the plug might have been pulled. It's Feb 20 already and you can't order either still. C'mon Moz at least try the Clearmountain mix of ATYPMFIL.

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom