New, 'Suede' DVD...

J

JS

Has any1 seen it? The reviews have been GR8. It's called, 'Lost In TV'

> Has any1 seen it?

I got my copy a few weeks ago. It's very very good ... great to see all those old promos, plus a fair few which never made it to TV down my way. The sound/picture quality is great, and it has a few good special features. There is a "on the couch" section where the Suede members give their opinions of the various videos over the top of them. Quite funny, and the band hate most of the vids! Plus there is a new song, "Simon", a video pf the band recording "Shipbuilding", some live tracks, and "Suede karaoke" where you can take out the vocal tracks and sing along to the instrumental versions.

Well worth getting ... and probably worth getting hold of *now*, seeing as Nude Records no longer exist as of a month or so ago.

Can you tell me if it is region encoded? I've read that it shouldn't be an issue but I'd hate to buy it and have it not play properly. I'm in the US and life would be grand if it were region-free.

Good question..

I think the DVD has only been released in Europe as I've only seen European reviews in mags like Q, Mojo and such.

> Can you tell me if it is region encoded? I've read that it shouldn't be an
> issue but I'd hate to buy it and have it not play properly. I'm in the US
> and life would be grand if it were region-free.

not sure, sorry. It's a UK DVD, but my player is an all-region player. (Screw you, Sony!)

Back
Top Bottom