New tour tshirt for Canada leg

ForgivemeJESUS

I am not BBC scum
Looking to purchase a new concert tshirt for the coming up Canada tour, with dates on back to go with my collection. If there is anybody that could get me one ,I would pay for shirt and postage to USA. Please. I'd be very grateful for any help

Looking to purchase a new concert tshirt for the coming up Canada tour, with dates on back to go with my collection. If there is anybody that could get me one ,I would pay for shirt and postage to USA. Please. I'd be very grateful for any help
might appear in the us mporium when it gets closer to the tour.

There are some unofficial ones already on the pictures section on here

Well he definitely promoted shirts from mporium last tour with DAY OF THE DEAD shirt and JAMES DEAN shirt but neither of those choices he wore had dates on back(although the one that had dates on back had a smaller James Dean font ,which was for sale at concert).

I had a very nice Morrissey fan, get me a shirt for LIHS UK TOUR, so I know there are some good trusting fans that still exist that would help me..... I hope and pray.
But if not eventually it will pop up on the ole EBay source

Hi ForgivemeJESUS - I'm a fairly decent, somewhat nice US fan going to the first two shows in Vancouver and could get you a shirt and mail it to you when I get home.

Did you want a shirt too, MrMorrissey1? I could get one for you too.

Last edited:
Yes please XL will do for me, much appreciated. We can sort out the details of payment and shipping later, thank you very much! Cheers, MrMorrissey1

This was nice to see:handpointup:
Regards,
FWD.

do you have tshirts for every tour?

I'm missing 2002 , the only one I've seen is ( yummy shirt) it does not have dates, but does say WORLD TOUR 2002.

But now I'm trying to get them by locations example 2017 usa, 2017 UK spring tour, fall tour. My thing is I like dates,or cities on back

But it's pretty good collection .of course according to research(passions,solo,etc) some early tours of smiths didn't have dates, 82-83debut lp,84 hateful. And I'm sure there is one for 2002 just haven't seen for sale yet.
Thanks, forgivemeJESUS

Hey ForgiveMe -- you should post photos of your collection for posterity. Perhaps even sharing them via an album here on Solo.

I know we have all seen or owned versions of various shirts over the years, but I don't recall anyone claiming to have such a complete shirt collection. I am intrigued!

MrShoes

I do. Going back to 91.
Nothing better to do, have I.

I’ve a spare Latin America one from last year if you like.

Same goes for you Anon. A shared shirt collaboration if you will, a-la sisterhood of the travelling shirts!

And its definitely not complete, nor do I think it ever will be....is it nice, I'd like to thank so, do I have a shirt from each tour , no, I'm trying to find one I like for 2002,2004,
Are all my shirts official, no , I do have some (few)bootlegs, and even some reprints, but it's my collection ,and I only want shirts that represent that tour with dates or cities on back . But I'll get them laid out and folded and take front and back photos for others can see the different tours in case they start shirt collection, I'm all about helping others and the historical side of it. But my shirts are all hanging and covered (about 30) this weekend I'll get them out and photograph them....thanks for asking

Still looking for a Canada Tour Shirt. If you bought one you dont like or the size is not right, I'd appreciate if you would consider selling to me, helping me with my collection, ..... officials or bootlegs ,as long as it has city or dates for the Canada leg .....please

I am also still looking for the Black Canadian tour tshirt with tour dates on the back , size XL please. Thanks in advance!

Back
Top Bottom