New U2 video

I would just like to compare Bonos lyrics such as: The only pain is to feel nothing at all to If the day came when i felt the natural emotion...it just crossed my mind

Good job Worm. i have also many qoutes, but you did your work for me too.

It's alright coming out with quotes like the ones above, it means very little doesn't it. If Bono wants to help Africa, he would use some of his millions on take a risky gamble and invest in African based companies. That way he will be helping the continent's productivity, thus creating wealth, thus creating employment opportunities. I can sit infront of Jack Frost and harp the same things he said.

Lets compare Gerri Halliwell and Bono, Gerri doesn't get publicity for her UN work, Bono does, Gerri doesn't harp on infront of screaming fans and the press spouting these quotes, she gets on with what she has to do and that is what Bono should do. It's funny how he bangs on about the environment and how pollution and such is bad, but he's doing world tours at any given opportunity.

Don't worry, Geldoff is worse! His daughter is as vile as his music!

Nothing is good enough for some people. Resentment's more fun than results I guess.

In an unrelated story, I saw this video on VH1 Classic today. It's very cool, one of the best I've seen.

It's alright coming out with quotes like the ones above, it means very little doesn't it. If Bono wants to help Africa, he would use some of his millions on take a risky gamble and invest in African based companies. That way he will be helping the continent's productivity, thus creating wealth, thus creating employment opportunities. I can sit infront of Jack Frost and harp the same things he said.

Lets compare Gerri Halliwell and Bono, Gerri doesn't get publicity for her UN work, Bono does, Gerri doesn't harp on infront of screaming fans and the press spouting these quotes, she gets on with what she has to do and that is what Bono should do. It's funny how he bangs on about the environment and how pollution and such is bad, but he's doing world tours at any given opportunity.

Don't worry, Geldoff is worse! His daughter is as vile as his music!

You obviously didnt learn about Edun, his wifes fashion industry. She is trying to get employment and not charity for African people.

She is callling a press conference about Edun. And a woman herself has been driving a truck to Chernobil in the 90s. ....i suppose it wasnt well-known also

Back
Top Bottom