New Year resolutions thread

U

URBANUS

Never believed in them as I don't view life in years but as of 2018 I will stop visiting Solo and spend less time online and only opt for quality websites such as alternative news.

2 more days left at Solo!

Name your new year resolutions for 2018.

The whole thing is the same, but divided in parts:
-I will avoid troublemakers who try to get me into their troubles.
-I will not answer questions about some specific issues unless I have an excellent reason to completely trust the person I am talking to.
-I will consider that everyone is a potential psychopath unless I have an excellent reason that shows me the opposite.

... I will have to fight with my tendency to help others without checking some things first. 2017 had some "bad horror movie" moments because of not following those simple rules.

Learn russian and apply for russian visa.

Buy guns and practise every day.

Make up a list of those I want to kill.

A second resolution: I will spend the new years's eve absolutely alone. No parties, no family, no friends.
The only person I would like to see killed herself some time ago (and I'll never know her reasons).

But she liked this song a lot:

So I will play it very loud when the new year arrives... and then I'll play a bit with some flasks and the fire of the mind (if the weather allows me to do it).

Happy new year...

... and do not waste time with the trolling trolls.

A second resolution: I will spend the new years's eve absolutely alone. No parties, no family, no friends.
The only person I would like to see killed herself some time ago (and I'll never know her reasons).

But she liked this song a lot:

So I will play it very loud when the new year arrives... and then I'll play a bit with some flasks and the fire of the mind (if the weather allows me to do it).

Happy new year...

... and do not waste time with the trolling trolls.

Big nights like new years eve and midsummers eve and so on are called "the night for amateurs" cause that is when some people party who never do it the rest of the year with the inevitable outcome.

Greetings from the troll in Sweden who hates Argentina (or so he likes to pretend)

LOL

Big nights like new years eve and midsummers eve and so on are called "the night for amateurs" cause that is when some people party who never do it the rest of the year with the inevitable outcome.

Greetings from the troll in Sweden who hates Argentina (or so he likes to pretend)

LOL

*Night of

I am going through all Ketamine Flakes posts since 2015 and rating them all with dislikes.

And I will continue to ignore Ugly Devil's msgs asking why I am doing so.

BECAUSE I WANT TO! :crazy::brows::horny::mock::laughing::tiphat:

Watch Sweden-Russia ice hockey instead, great game so far and it's 2-2 and father frost from Russia is in the stands.

Illogical-Jeremy-Kyle-get-a-job-and-put-something-on-the-end-of-it.jpg

Back
Top Bottom