New Years Resolutions 2014

Mozza220559

Surmontil 50
What are your New Years resolutions?

I usually think these kinds of things are bollocks but next year I want to make more things, I've done f*** all this year really not really created much and hardly read any books, I want to get back into my illustration and to get fitter.

What about all you?

Eat better.
Start working out again.
Stopping the intake of adult beverages.
Finally learn how to play guitar.

Work as much as I can and save as much as I possibly can
Keep Mrs Davie as happy as possible

I usually think these kinds of things are bollocks but next year I want to make more things, I've done f*** all this year really not really created much and hardly read any books, I want to get back into my illustration and to get fitter.

What about all you?

Start with little stuff. If Michelangelo can find the time to illustrate his grocery list, so can you!

h2D4E7E75

I want to do pretty much what everyone else wants to do. More art. Less junk food.

As for New Year's Eve I'm thinking of packing a peanut butter sandwich and a flask of vodka and looking at floats before they're in the parade instead of this:

1487270_591565680931139_294364119_n.jpg

What about all you?

It's as if our wedding plans are just silly banter :popcorn:

disregard girls, acquire £££ and aesthetics

Mines easy,
Plan for 5-6 months in Goa next year.
Four is just not enough.
There are downsides,no rain and always 32 degrees plus every day.:D:D

I'll add another couple to my list

Spend more time with guinea pigs
Eat more salad

Back
Top Bottom