Do you stick to your new years resolution

• Yes

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • WTF ARE THEY? AGHHHHHHH! *goes on a rampage*

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
Mmm...Possibly, next year, not to say to a total stranger and his cousin I'd "think of something for New Year's Eve" on the 30th of December when all I have planned so far is watching Little Fockers. :oOn my own. :o(was looking forward to it as well)

Bearing in mind of course that it could all go terribly well...:doh:

Mmm...Possibly, next year, not to say to a total stranger and his cousin I'd "think of something for New Year's Eve" on the 30th of December when all I have planned so far is watching Little Fockers. :oOn my own. :o(was looking forward to it as well)

Bearing in mind of course that it could all go terribly well...:doh:

I'm seeing Little Fockers tomorrow as well (not on my own though :D).

...As for me, looks like it's going to be just me and Total Stranger now, without the cousin.:straightface:
Looks more and more promising by the minute...:doh:

What is your new years resolution?

Well I'm apparently going to get fitter and loose some weight as I want to get back into 30r jeans because I'm struggling to get into the slim ones! I actually am a small, but I'm tired of people saying I'm putting on a belly :lbf:
So I'm buying the wii fit to see if it works because I cannot be arsed going to a gym and paying loads of money a month to see more fit people than me :lbf:

I wonder how old the world really is tomorrow?

picture.php

Resolution: become a billionaire and follow in Douglas Tompkins's footsteps, since none of the rich people I know can be arsed. :rolleyes:

Other New Years Resolutions -

1. Try and do well with this new band
2. Try and be a better boyfriend to my girlfriend
3. Do not aim too high to get a job :D

Tags
zzzzzzzzzzzz
Back
Top Bottom