Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • WTF ARE THEY? AGHHHHHHH! *goes on a rampage*

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
D

DAVIE

Come on, you must have at least one New Years Resolution for 2011...Discuss them here! :lbf:

I don't 'do' New Year, so no resolutions.

Me neither. This year I'm not going to a new year's party, I'm just going to an ordinary party that just happends to be on new years eve. And we'll just happend to get drunk. And we'll just happend to smoke some pot. What I might consider celebrating is that it's only one year left to 2012 = harmageddon!

So your not doing it, even though it is strictly speaking a atheist occasion anyway? It may seem like another day, but New Years Day gives you a push to try and rethink things and resolve any problems...I like it :)

So your not doing it, even though it is strictly speaking a atheist occasion anyway?

Someone still hasn't learned that everything is not as it may appear....

It may seem like another day, but New Years Day gives you a push to try and rethink things and resolve any problems...I like it :)

You being a Smiths/Morrissey fan is just unbelieveable, you sound like some sort of life coach!

new years resolutions- whats yours?

i promise to do a lot more dusting an polishing around the house in the new year in fact its not just a promise its a ,pledge.

Re: new years resolutions- whats yours?

:rofl:

Re: new years resolutions- whats yours?

i promise to do a lot more dusting an polishing around the house in the new year in fact its not just a promise its a ,pledge.

Good one!:thumb:

My New Years resolution is to slack and procrastinate less. I usually do ok on my new years resolutions, but by the end of the year I am fried and lazy. Luckily, I always feel refreshed after my christmas vacation.

To be more concentrate and produce more when I work in the day time, so I can sleep at night...

To be kind, gentle and kind, and patient. As far as I can

To throw the half of the useless things I have in my house away

To be more spiritual, less material...

Less Morrissey-solo. :o

To try and not get banned on here ;)

Good plan. :thumb:

To be more concentrate and produce more when I work in the day time, so I can sleep at night...

To be kind, gentle and kind, and patient. As far as I can

To throw the half of the useless things I have in my house away

To be more spiritual, less material...

If I was making a resolution this year this would be it. I really need to stop procrastinating.

I intend to be quicker to anger, waste less time reading and re-acquire the habit of smoking which I have lost for the past 4 months.

Tags
zzzzzzzzzzzz
Back
Top Bottom