New Year's Resolutions

I actually have the same one!

Awesome! Are you going cold-turkey? I quit having them for about a month but then I started up again. I drink one a day, so I'm going to wean myself off them, probably by having just one every other day, then just as a treat, then maybe none at all.

Awesome! Are you going cold-turkey? I quit having them for about a month but then I started up again. I drink one a day, so I'm going to wean myself off them, probably by having just one every other day, then just as a treat, then maybe none at all.

Yeah I am. It is never anything we have around my house so it's not going to be hard. I always got it when I went out but it was more out of habit then enjoyment. Just the idea that I'm out, I should order pop, because it's normal :rolleyes:

Quit smoking. Maybe. Probably not.

My New Years resolution every year is to not die. I have been adhering to them. I'll give up smoking for Lent

...maybe. probably not.

I tried to give up Mountain Dew for New Years and Lent once. That went down in like 3 days...each

If you're hitting on middle aged men, at least find one with $$.

That is my Internet Mom advice to you. :lbf:

WORD!!

If the broke fellas holla tell 'em fly...throw your drinks up high...

r0axc5.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
No repeats of 2009....EVER!!!

9rhllj.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
To finalize my divorce. :rolleyes:
make it happen....:thumb:

Make the dream real...

Hahahahahaha. I tend to go for professors. Not too much money...but enough ;)

I hear you there. I love professorial types. Nothing like a smart man with excellent lingual skills... I mean, linguistic. Right? See, this is why I need a professor! ;)

My resolution? Hm... keep on keepin' on? Maybe I'll take up black magic. Or crochet.

Back
Top Bottom