New York City Dates Added

• Thread starter Luke Action McClure
  • Start date
L

Luke Action McClure

Morrissey New York City dates added
23 June 2012

Due to the instant sell-out of Morrissey's show at Radio City Music Hall, two nights at Terminal 5 in New York City have been added to the schedule.
Morrissey will play Terminal 5 on Friday 12 October, and Saturday 13 October. Tickets for both nights will go on sale on Friday 29 June.

From true-to-you.net

...and tickets are already up on Stub Hub for both Terminal 5 nights. *sigh*

Good luck getting tickets everyone.

Moz Concert Newbie NYC

Hi,

I'm going to the NYC show this coming Saturday. I live about three hours away, and I'm just wondering how early I should show up to be one of the first people in line. I want to make sure that I'm right up against the stage. I'm never been to a Morrissey show before, so I'm not sure what time fans typically start lining up :squiffy:.

Any insight would be really appreciated!

Does anyone know anything about vip area for terminal 5 in nyc?

Was at Terminal 5 last weekend for a show and it seems you need to be in VIP area to enjoy the venue. Anyone have any idea how to get in or have a hookup?

Thanks,

Noah

Can't wait to see Morrissey's reaction to the 30+ Street Meat Carts near Radio City

Heading over to Radio City now to grab a salad - hoping to hear a soundcheck or something.
Not going tonight but very excited for Terminal 5 Friday!

Good luck. The privileged fans that spend all their money seeing Morrissey expect to be in the front row because it is their right. I would advise getting in line Midnight the night before to hopefully guarantee you a front spot. It wouldn’t surprise me if people left after the show Friday night and started the line for Saturday's show.

Re: Does anyone know anything about vip area for terminal 5 in nyc?

Was at Terminal 5 last weekend for a show and it seems you need to be in VIP area to enjoy the venue. Anyone have any idea how to get in or have a hookup?

Thanks,

Noah

Be an actor, writer, or musician with an agent or PR person who can set you up.

Good luck. The privileged fans that spend all their money seeing Morrissey expect to be in the front row because it is their right. I would advise getting in line Midnight the night before to hopefully guarantee you a front spot. It wouldn’t surprise me if people left after the show Friday night and started the line for Saturday's show.

Hrmm...midnight? Well, if that's what it takes! Thanks!

Starting your own blog always helps..My girlfriend did one for awhile and I was amazed at all the shows we went to for free..

Then I am doing it wrong... I have a blog and it's quite successful. It might get me into literary readings, but carries no traction in the music world.

To clarify I meant a music blog..usually she will contact the opening band's press agent..she'll does an e-mail interview with the band and gets a plus one for the show. this is more for general admission venues. a lot of times the press agent would contact her.

Then I am doing it wrong... I have a blog and it's quite successful. It might get me into literary readings, but carries no traction in the music world.

Tags
nyc terminal 5
Back
Top Bottom