News(?): Morrissey touring Germany... probably.

Sonar

That's what I'm not
I don't know if it has been posted before but I remember Unkleskinny breaking some hearts yesterday when mentioning the "updated" German tourdates on true-to-you.net. So maybe the following is interesting:

Musikexpress recently revealed some additional tourdates for Hamburg and Berlin. Unfortunatelly those dates turned out to be wrong (it's a little bit more complicated but who cares). However - die Hoffnung stirbt zuletzt - it seems that Sanctuary still tries to get Mozza to play some gigs in fall.

For further information:

http://www.musikexpress.de/Morrissey__Die_Shows__die_nie_sein_werden.html

Keep all your fingers available crossed... even toes are accepted.

Hepziah said:
sanctuary hopes for September!! Thats what they said to me!

So let's hope with them ;) I'd be really pissed off if those bloody festivals would be the only chance to see him this year.
Thanks for the information.

Sonar said:
So let's hope with them ;) I'd be really pissed off if those bloody festivals would be the only chance to see him this year.
Thanks for the information.

?

There's many of Festivals round Europe were He will be performing ?

Und dass inkludiert auch Deutschland :confused: oder

Yes...of course.....but festivals suck! You have to pay 130 euro (rock am ring for example) and just get one hour of Morrissey.

And his last solo gigs were in 1999 in Germany! I don't want to travel across Europe every tour!

Hepziah said:
Start a petition??!! But of course you're right..there are a lot of countries he never tours but in England he was in every single village he was able to find on the map! :)

Ich glaube dass es dafur ein grund ist :

Wenn Deutschland, Dänemark ... oder jeder andere gegend zum erstens wurde Ihm denn popularitet gebend wie er ins Gross Britain hat. Ja dahn wurde Moz glaublich auch spielen in dieser länder.

Wir möchten erkennen dass er dehn haubt publikum/seiner fans also am meistens in UK wohnen.

Und Rock Am Ring hat einer sehr gutes program - Ja meiner meinung

Auch Roskilde

Hepziah said:
:D :D :D oh come on my danish friend...I love your comments!!

Okay Okay - Jezt kriegst Du keiner Smilies (At least for now)

Ich schau jezt Franz Ferdinand an - Streamed von Rock Am Ring

Schade dass ich nicht dieses getahen hat die anderen tagen von RAR - Dann wahr Moz kopiert geworden. Did they stream Him. ?

Aber ich will Placebo und DM live sehen und recorden - Dann sehen wie denn kvali bleibt. Wenn es nicht hackt - werde es gut aber mann kann noch nie wissen wenn viele von DM anschauen (glaubt ich) werde es nicht so gut

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom