News on Living Icon on Julia's site

Andy, don't forget it's not only of interest but really up to date! That's what freaks me out the most: Julia "Speedy" Gonzales :eek: :eek: :eek:
And if you ask me: He really wants to win this no matter what he said in recent interviews. Otherwise he wouldn't have advised Speedy to put it up, don't you think?
Another 300 votes from me.

Andy, don't forget it's not only of interest but really up to date! That's what freaks me out the most: Julia "Speedy" Gonzales :eek: :eek: :eek:
And if you ask me: He really wants to win this no matter what he said in recent interviews. Otherwise he wouldn't have advised Speedy to put it up, don't you think?
Another 300 votes from me.

Agreed.

I think he wants it badly.....

I'm gonna vote all morning.

300 from you :eek:

Nice one!!

Bloody hell, how are you doing it??

30 times a minute :eek:

I can't believe you did it again (the :eek: )!!!
How am I doing it? Well, it's all about rhythm :)rolleyes: ) because really: all you need to do is click, enter, f5, click, enter, f5 etc. Believe me: when you did that for like three minutes you're so beyond mentally sane that 300 isn't a real problem;)

:eek:

Sorry, how's this :D

Ok, getting into it now. I'm using Firefox, and it's pretty easy actually.
Dunno if the F5 works, but my way is still pretty quick!

I've been voting so much and so fast I might need to make an appointment with my physical therapist :D My shoulder hurts!
At least for other people in the office it looks like I'm actually working :p

I've been voting so much and so fast I might need to make an appointment with my physical therapist :D My shoulder hurts!
At least for other people in the office it looks like I'm actually working :p

:D

Crack on brother!!!

It will be worth a serious case of RSI :)

I'll send the invoice of all my medical expenses to Morrissey if he wins :p

(btw I'm a "sister" ;) )

I've got a funny feeling that Macca or Dickie is going to win as Morrissey is going to get more votes than the population of the UK at this rate.

I've got a funny feeling that Macca or Dickie is going to win as Morrissey is going to get more votes than the population of the UK at this rate.

Yeah, got that feeling too whilst giving him 25 votes in a matter of minutes, "his fans are cheating!". Well, maybe we can claim that all members of the EU should be allowed to vote as well or something like that.

Hi guys... How can you vote so many times if after my only vote the system recongnized me and told me I already voted... Just like the polls here... At least I gave my vote from Chile :p

Hi guys... How can you vote so many times if after my only vote the system recongnized me and told me I already voted... Just like the polls here... At least I gave my vote from Chile :p

Delete the "cookies" and the update the page, the you'll be allowed to vote again. This is easiest done by FireFox (in my opinion).

Back
Top Bottom