Next Lady Gaga album will be 'shocking'

What? it'll be worth listening to?

Exactly. She's a boring publicity seeker. Plus she needs to shut the hell up bleating about being celibate and then the very next day being photographed all over some greasy bloke in a swimming pool. 'Unaware' of the cameras, obviously...

Exactly. She's a boring publicity seeker. Plus she needs to shut the hell up bleating about being celibate and then the very next day being photographed all over some greasy bloke in a swimming pool. 'Unaware' of the cameras, obviously...

:lbf: She wasn't in her usual garb. Unfortunately the impenetrable image of Gaga is deteriorating, she's letting her guard down more and slipping up in various occasions. The cocaine admission was one. Pissing off Jerry Seinfeld was another.

"It's going to be shocking, shocking, shocking!" the producer tells Billboard. "You never want to go too far from your brand -- people love you for a reason

"We try to take the sound and make it bigger and more interesting every time," explains the producer, Gaga already took the wraps off one new song, called "You and I"

well i cant hear it here on that computer so tell me in what way this song sounds "shocking" (make comparisions) please:rolleyes::squiffy:

here are a few more new songs.
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=gaga+new+song+2010&aq=f

Last edited by a moderator:
"You never want to go too far from your brand." Doesn't that completely contradict the producer's previous sentence, that it's going to be "shocking"? What's shocking about more of the same? :crazy:

Tags
country? frank sinatra! xmas songs?
Back
Top Bottom