NME: Owner of 'cannibalistic' Icelandic venue says Morrissey never asked them to go meat-free

Once again, Moz embarrasses himself. That's what happens when you use a low-rent fan site to issue "official statements". Doesn't this guy have a publicist, or management?????

I am not a singer or a multi millionaire or someone who travels around the world playing concerts to die hard fans....so I have to assume I have more free time than Moz does. And yet even I would not have the time or the interest in posting crap to True To You about some venue that refuses to obey my every wish. Why hasn't he better things to do? It's so petty. I don't care. I'll happily listen to World Peace without the peripheral boring drama. That bloody website is worse than a rerun of Dallas.
P.s. Please don't pretend Moz doesn't dictate everything that appears on that useless ring-piece (oops mouth piece) site.

It's not meat phobia- have you not heard him go on about animal rights?

If it were about animal rights he would ban all dairy products as well. He is not ignorant. He knows about the milk-veal axis of evil. Nope, it isn't about cruelty. It is about irrational fear. He is afraid of flesh--pure and simple.

Last edited:
Once again, Moz embarrasses himself. That's what happens when you use a low-rent fan site to issue "official statements". Doesn't this guy have a publicist, or management?????

I do believe he has in the past but they never last because he is impossible to work with, just like Kristeen said when she got the push from the Wayne Newton tour "he controls everything". (Well, he likes to think so but in reality he is the new David Icke). The longest serving staff member must be 'Yes Bozz' who I feel will cash in and sing like a blackbird at dawn in the years ahead when McMorrissey is in the retirement home sat on the commode eating pretend 100% bacon and cheese on toast.

He desperately needs to get his act together quick, there are more holes in McMorrissey than a kitchen sieve at present and he's getting torn apart, and rightly so too he's a crank.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

His meat phobia is begging to look like a bad case of OCD. Irrational. Anxiety based. Self-serving. Self-destructive. Neurotic. And annoying as hell to those around him. hm, i always considered you a bit of a nutter, i admire Morrissey, his anti meat stance is lovely.

Funny, I haven't considered you at all.

I am not a singer or a multi millionaire or someone who travels around the world playing concerts to die hard fans....so I have to assume I have more free time than Moz does. And yet even I would not have the time or the interest in posting crap to True To You about some venue that refuses to obey my every wish. Why hasn't he better things to do? It's so petty. I don't care. I'll happily listen to World Peace without the peripheral boring drama. That bloody website is worse than a rerun of Dallas.
P.s. Please don't pretend Moz doesn't dictate everything that appears on that useless ring-piece (oops mouth piece) site.

That site and Beaky Bumlicko have played a massive part in his current predicament, trust me.

WHEN McMORRISSEY SINGS MEAT IS MURDER IN FUTURE PELT HIM WITH CHEESE.

WHEN McMORRISSEY SINGS MEAT IS MURDER IN FUTURE PELT HIM WITH CHEESE.

the sudden need to tour, which he has tried to avoid, is a sign that he is strapped financially. otherwise what would be the use of playing to tiny crowds.
he has never sold many albums, and has had long stretches where nobody was interested in giving him a recording contract.
my guess is he lives in a small flat outside of rome, the cheaper the rent the better.

It's a phobia about flesh and blood, death and decay. He foists it on to animal rights issues to disguise the fact that it's actually a mental health issue.

best
BB

Yeah well, this is probably true.

But it applies to you and your sidekicks as well. Boring people repeating the same phobias over and over. Just as boring as listening to "Meat is Murder" on a continuous loop. It's a mental health issue with you guys. You protest too much. It's a sickness boys.

nme deliberately spreads bad news about morrissey.

these guys are responsible for this mess, not morrissey -

concert promotor Halldór Kvaran at concert promoting company RR ehf said:

"When the meat issue came up we realised that Harpa wouldn't work out for the concert," said Kvaran. "There are two restaurants in the building as well as a catering service and we can't order them to take meat of all their menus. We didn't even ask them to. We're currently seeing if we can figure out another concert venue for Morrissey in Iceland.

this means that somebody from RR company (promoter of his concert in island) wasn't interested to make an effort more to get him to play in that harpa concert hall. god knows how they explained it to morrissey.

his conclusion on tty is logical.

your conclusions are like they're coming from nme.

p.s. i'm not english native speaker but i understand very well what's written in article shown above.
interesting how most of you don't. hm... why...

super...

the sudden need to tour, which he has tried to avoid, is a sign that he is strapped financially. otherwise what would be the use of playing to tiny crowds.
he has never sold many albums, and has had long stretches where nobody was interested in giving him a recording contract.
my guess is he lives in a small flat outside of rome, the cheaper the rent the better.

Realitybite, Brummie, You, all sound like jilted lovers except for the fact he would never ever look at any of you twice
Move on, do something, your hate for Morrissey is bizarre beyond words.

Realitybite, Brummie, You, all sound like jilted lovers except for the fact he would never ever look at any of you twice

Actually, I think he'd find me to be very cute. Most people do. :p

hes balding, very hefty, lacking a record deal, extremely tight with a quid (the few he still has), wears camisoles with stripes on the sleeves,supposedly only eats veggies.....prim and no fun...
hardly a great catch.

Apparently you don't understand that "the" definition of murder your lawmakers gave to you is not "the" only definition of murder. You probably think homicide is a crime, huh?

Apparently you don't understand the definition of murder.

Honestly, BB, Benny, Reality Shites and all of the anonymous cheerleaders....just f*** off.

There's no point constructing an articulate response because the same anti-Morrissey drivel will spew forward ten - fold. As Kenny Dalglish once said of Alex Ferguson, "you may as well talk to my baby, you'll get more sense from her".

So to conclude, a message to the haters...just f*** off and find a worthwhile cause.

Yeah well, this is probably true.

But it applies to you and your sidekicks as well. Boring people repeating the same phobias over and over. Just as boring as listening to "Meat is Murder" on a continuous loop. It's a mental health issue with you guys. You protest too much. It's a sickness boys.

Don't worry, Brummie the Bottler will soon be back in the mentaller and his sycophants don't know their arse from their elbow anyway. They just follow, follow, follow. They're a shoal of Psychrolutes marcidus.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom