NME: Owner of 'cannibalistic' Icelandic venue says Morrissey never asked them to go meat-free

Now,i'm no psycologist.....but....i feel a "profile" coming on........
I always had my dinner money robbed at school.
I had very few friends.
I did not excell at sports.
I struggle to maintain "normal"relationship etc... Etc....etc....
I just cannot fathom why "certain individuals" feeLThe need to specifically write posts to antagonise 99% of the readership.
They must sit at their keyboards giggling to themselves,because of their "controversial post".
Just stop it !!!
IT IS NOT BIG!......AND IT IS NOT CLEVER!
Keith.

Last edited:
It's your life you're wasting you tit.

It's intriguing that you simply cannot let go and move on. I'm not sure what you get from constantly telling me you have no interest in my comments. I can only assume that you hope you will raise your nondescript profile here by linking to me. It's a rather tragic strategy when you could be coming up with original analysis of Morrissey, about how you don't care about the lyrics or his eating habits, how you just want to get drunk and listen to a loud noise without the nonsense of an intellectual carapace.

best
BB

Sometimes...words are not enough.....
Having viewed this feud from afar,and whilst not trying to condone mindless violence.....the only way to conclude "mr cheswick" v. "mr brummie boy" is obviously..."tops off in the carpark !!!!!!"
i know who my more would be on .
Keith.

It's sad that Morrissey cannot afford a proof-reader. Or a dictionary! He claims that the venue is guilty of " cannibalistic flesh-eating bloodlust" but it's a venue, not a person. He also seems to think that eating other species is "cannibalistic". I wonder how the Chinese fit into his bizarre world-view as he has designated them a "sub-species". Can someone get Morrissey to clarify by answering the following question. If someone in Iceland eats a Chinese tourist, are they a cannibal? *confused*

Or maybe Morrissey is just stupid.

best
BB

- - - Updated - - -

Having viewed this feud from afar,and whilst not trying to condone mindless violence.....the only way to conclude "mr cheswick" v. "mr brummie boy" is obviously..."tops off in the carpark !!!!!!"
Keith.

It's good that you 'know who my more would be on'. I regret to inform you that nobody else does. 'Charlie' isn't capable of conducting a feud, it would be too complicated for him. He just wants to get drunk and headbang to Morrissey. It's all about the music, man!

best
BB

It's intriguing that you simply cannot let go and move on. I'm not sure what you get from constantly telling me you have no interest in my comments. I can only assume that you hope you will raise your nondescript profile here by linking to me. It's a rather tragic strategy when you could be coming up with original analysis of Morrissey, about how you don't care about the lyrics or his eating habits, how you just want to get drunk and listen to a loud noise without the nonsense of an intellectual carapace.

best
BB

You think think you're an intellectual? Hahahaha, hahahahah, ohhhh, hahahaha

Keith.

As the old proverb goes, there's no point in getting into a debate with an idiot. It's far more fun to just to take the piss. Poor old Bottler, he'd no doubt bottle a real fight too.

Please forgive my typing skills {fingers like sausages i'm afraid...vegetarian ones obviously !!!}
hopefully,our wonderful readers will look past my "disability",and realise i meant.....money!!!!!
Having righted my wrong,i reiterate....."i know who my money,yes,i said money would be on.
The thick scouser........a.k.a. Keith.

Isn't Ice Land still under Nazi control? f***ing Nazi liars saying lies about Morrissey to cover their fat sausage eating asses.

Please forgive my typing skills {fingers like sausages i'm afraid...vegetarian ones obviously !!!}
hopefully,our wonderful readers will look past my "disability",and realise i meant.....money!!!!!
Having righted my wrong,i reiterate....."i know who my money,yes,i said money would be on.
The thick scouser........a.k.a. Keith.

proper perfect grammar is not an indication of intelligence or substance. if anything it a good way to weed out the pedantic and those who care more for from vs substance. morrissey wants to provoke the question of why are animals considered less than humans, also an animal, and treated as less than in bullfights and on our dinner plate so when he phrases it as such it infers that question

Now,i am a mouthy scouse bastard,but,"mr frame",in this instance........words absolutely fail me !!!!!!
The question that must be asked after such an articulate post..............just simply......why post ???????????????

proper perfect grammar is not an indication of intelligence or substance. if anything it a good way to weed out the pedantic and those who care more for from vs substance. morrissey wants to provoke the question of why are animals considered less than humans, also an animal, and treated as less than in bullfights and on our dinner plate so when he phrases it as such it infers that question

It may not be about intelligence but surely it is about effort. Doing your very best is always a good thing, imo. If you are going to do something, whether it is baking a cake or writing a post, why not do it well? Seems like a waste of everybody's time and patience not to.

What about Chinese people? Morrissey seems to think they are less than fully human as he classed them as a "sub-species". It's complicated figuring out what "intellectual pop star" Morrissey actually means, isn't it? OR it's just a load of nonsense, perhaps?

best
BB

As much as I respect people's decisions to eat meat or to not eat meat, I sometimes wonder why it is pushed so far into our faces that we cannot see further than the end of a vegetarian sausage, or in the other respect so that we cannot see further than the end of a beef steak.
A happy medium would be fantastic, but there is no such thing in life as a happy medium, alas you can never, ever, ever, please absolutely everyone.

This is very true in this circumstance, as the question at hand is whether it is OK to kill another living being for food. Some people are fine with the concept of eating animal flesh for protein and others diametrically opposed to killing any living creature for such a purpose. There is no splitting the difference when it comes to life or death. The death penalty and abortion rights spring to mind as other examples of this.

Last edited:
What about Chinese people? Morrissey seems to think they are less than fully human as he classed them as a "sub-species". It's complicated figuring out what "intellectual pop star" Morrissey actually means, isn't it? OR it's just a load of nonsense, perhaps?

best
BB

Possibly because they eat anything I presume but as some have said does it matter what it is, it was once alive so you would think he would assume any meat eater is a sub species.

As much as I respect people's decisions to eat meat or to not eat meat, I sometimes wonder why it is pushed so far into our faces that we cannot see further than the end of a vegetarian sausage, or in the other respect so that we cannot see further than the end of a beef steak.
A happy medium would be fantastic, but there is no such thing in life as a happy medium, alas you can never, ever, ever, please absolutely everyone.
you very rarely get a happy medium, I think its because they speak to dead people all day

You object to Morrissey's opposition to the meat industry, which means you endorse the meat industry. Thus, YOU'RE the hypocrite. Don't pretend to care about dairy calves.

Murder? What do you think happens to male dairy calves so Morrissey can stuff his gob full of cheese? It's both capricious and ludicrous to ban meat whilst eating cheese.

When Morrissey played the Spektrum Arean in Oslo for the Nobel Peace Concert, did he insist on meat being banned at the venue? Did he insist on other artists on the bill being meat-free? Or is it just his solipsistic bubble world of fans who have to accept his capricious, ridiculous demands?

best
BB

- - - Updated - - -

It's a phobia about flesh and blood, death and decay. He foists it on to animal rights issues to disguise the fact that it's actually a mental health issue.

best
BB

You object to Morrissey's opposition to the meat industry, which means you endorse the meat industry. Thus, YOU'RE the hypocrite. Don't pretend to care about dairy calves.

BB does not care about dairy cows or calves. What he does care about is contradicting everything Morrissey says/does because he is a troll with nothing better to do besides starting arguments on the internet. Morrissey could be completely vegan and live in sustainable yurt and BB would find something to complain about.

Stop feeding thr troll. Stop engaging BB.

It's sad that Morrissey cannot afford a proof-reader. Or a dictionary! He claims that the venue is guilty of " cannibalistic flesh-eating bloodlust" but it's a venue, not a person. He also seems to think that eating other species is "cannibalistic". I wonder how the Chinese fit into his bizarre world-view as he has designated them a "sub-species". Can someone get Morrissey to clarify by answering the following question. If someone in Iceland eats a Chinese tourist, are they a cannibal? *confused*

I'm not sure, but I do know they would be hungry again an hour later. ;)

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom