NME: Owner of 'cannibalistic' Icelandic venue says Morrissey never asked them to go meat-free

Morrissey is the Pope of Mop.

I love those songs too! MIDNITE is such a breath of fresh air around here. :)

Dont say it unless you mean it!

But thanks anyways, I will take that as a compliment as compliments are few and far between on this forum!!!

But goodness only know why so far Ive only recieved just a measly 6 thumbs up!
That is absolutely outrageous!!!
Im worth far more than that!!!! :(

Having said that this seems 2 be a strange forum wereby talent is oftern dismissed and disregarded !

And Im not sure I take 2 kindly to the way new members are initiated and welcomed with abuse ect onto the forum either!!! :(

But thanks anyways, I will take that as a compliment as compliments are few and far between on this forum!!!

Having said that this seems 2 be a strange forum wereby talent is oftern dismissed and disregarded !

And Im not sure I take 2 kindly to the way new members are initiated and welcomed with abuse ect onto the forum either!!! :(

There's another but remember, popularity is over rated. You've not been on here much of late so don't take it personally.

Are you still listening to Kristeen Young?

best
BB

There's another but remember, popularity is over rated. You've not been on here much of late so don't take it personally.

Thanks for the thumbs up charlie, Tiz much apprecieated! :thumb:

Yea I know popularity is overrated these days, Id hate 2 be popular, that would be absoulty dreadfull!
A fantastic failure is more fantastic than your success can ever be! - KristeenYoung

And keep up the good work of sticking up 4 and defending morrissey against any trolls here!
I use 2 put trolls in the proper place on the last froum I graced, but that was many moons ago!
But the vast majority of members here are very nice pleasant interesting people! :)

Ps yes of course Im still listening 2 kristeenYoung - every single nite as it happens!
I just like her, im drawn to her like moth 2 a flame!
Kristeens mystical world enchants me, im completly under her spell and powerless to resist her magic!

But thats probably because me and my family are highly superstitious and have an affinity with the supernatural!

Right I will be back 2 the forum soonish, I only poped on for a little skeet just 2 see if anyone had wrote anything about me! :)

Thanks for the thumbs up charlie, Tiz much apprecieated! :thumb:

Yea I know popularity is overrated these days, Id hate 2 be popular, that would be absoulty dreadfull!
A fantastic failure is more fantastic than your success can ever be! - KristeenYoung

And keep up the good work of sticking up 4 and defending morrissey against any trolls here!
I use 2 put trolls in the proper place on the last froum I graced, but that was many moons ago!
But the vast majority of members here are very nice pleasant interesting people! :)

Ps yes of course Im still listening 2 kristeenYoung - every single nite as it happens!
I just like her, im drawn to her like moth 2 a flame!
Kristeens mystical world enchants me, im completly under her spell and powerless to resist her magic!

But thats probably because me and my family are highly superstitious and have an affinity with the supernatural!

Right I will be back 2 the forum soonish, I only poped on for a little skeet just 2 see if anyone had wrote anything about me! :)

Delighted to read Kristeen is still giving you goose pimples. Have a thumbs up!

best
BB

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom