No.1 on Morrissey's birthday

echobay

fades into the background

This was number 1 the week Morrissey was born.

What was number 1 the week you were born ?

Blondie, Heart Of Glass was mine.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll Never Smile Again - Tommy Dorsey

Sir Phillip of Collins - Easy Lover. Almost prophetic that I should be born on this day.

You feckers are too young. :blushing: The Supremes "I Hear a Symphony" was #1 in Amerikay when I was hatched, and the Rolling Stones "Get Off of My Cloud" in the U.K. I love both o' those choons.

You feckers are too young. :blushing: The Supremes "I Hear a Symphony" was #1 in Amerikay when I was hatched, and the Rolling Stones "Get Off of My Cloud" in the U.K. I love both o' those choons.

You're just a baby. Mine was Elvis, Surrender.

Simple Minds- Belfast child UK
Lost in Your Eyes- Debbie Gibson US

You're just a baby. Mine was Elvis, Surrender.

Mine was the first ever Billboard #1 single back in 1940. See above for details.

Sadly none in my country because i was born in 1982 during Martial Law in Poland(13december'81-july83)
BBC quote:"Poland's military rulers have declared a state of emergency after imposing martial law.The country is effectively sealed off from the outside world with the military insisting the action is necessary to prevent the country from descending into civil war.

Borders with East Germany, the Soviet Union and Czechoslovakia have been closed and air space over Poland has been shut. Soldiers are patrolling Warsaw in armed personnel carriers with automatic weapons.

Those on foot are patrolling the streets with riot shields and truncheons."

I need to post them from my 19 years of life. Apparently only win songs can be #1 on my birthday

August 17, 1990. Vision of Love - Mariah Carey
1991. (Everything I Do) I Do It for You - Bryan Adams
1992. End of the Road - Boyz II Men
1993. Can't Help Falling in Love - UB40
1994. Stay (I Missed You) - Lisa Loeb & Nine Stories
1995. Waterfalls - TLC
1996. Macarena [Bayside Boys Mix]- Los Del Rio
1997. I'll Be Missing You - Puff Daddy & Faith Evans featuring 112
1998. The Boy Is Mine - Brandy & Monica
1999. Genie in a Bottle - Christina Aguilera
2000. Incomplete - Sisqó
2001. Fallin' - Alicia Keys
2002. Dilemma - Nelly featuring Kelly Rowland
2003. Crazy in Love - Beyoncé featuring Jay-Z
2004. Lean Back - Terror Squad

2005. We Belong Together - Mariah Carey
2006. London Bridge - Fergie
2007. Beautiful Girls - Sean Kingston
2008. Disturbia - Rihanna
2009. I Gotta Feeling - The Black Eyed Peas

I prefer

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cd9YPHuU8TM&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cd9YPHuU8TM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Number one on 21st February (HINT HINT) 1963

Jukebox Jury

Back
Top Bottom