No support act for Leeds this week?

Tom Fahey

Anyone got any idea who the support will be for leeds, it does say plus support on the tickets but can’t find any info online.
cheers

Just got this through-

We're writing to you regarding the timings for MORRISSEY
at First Direct Arena, Leeds on 06/03/2020.

6pm Doors
8-8.40pm Film
8.40pm Morrissey
11pm Curfew

Anyone got any idea who the support will be for leeds, it does say plus support on the tickets but can’t find any info online.
cheers

Just received email with stage times for the Leeds gig this friday:-

6pm Doors
8-8.40pm Film
8.40pm Morrissey
11pm Curfew”

does this mean some (boring) 40 minute film/rant, instead of a decent support act?
Has anybody seen this film, or does anybody know the subject of the film?
Only wanted to know so we could avoid it and turn up around 8:30 instead of being bored shitless and half asleep by the time Mozza walks on stage

Haha! I Just posted more or less the same question. Has anybody seen this film and does anybody know its subject?
I just didn’t want to be half asleep when Morrissey hits the stage, after watching some boring 40 minute rant

Haha! I Just posted more or less the same question. Has anybody seen this film and does anybody know its subject?
I just didn’t want to be half asleep when Morrissey hits the stage, after watching some boring 40 minute rant
It's usually a wild mix of various clips. Some music he likes, maybe a cover of one of his own songs, some animal rights suff.
It's a bit like sitting on the couch with Moz browsing through his favourite YouTube videos.

It’s pretty much always been the same. Why are you and others so surprised?

Just received email with stage times for the Leeds gig this friday:-

6pm Doors
8-8.40pm Film
8.40pm Morrissey
11pm Curfew”

does this mean some (boring) 40 minute film/rant, instead of a decent support act?
Has anybody seen this film, or does anybody know the subject of the film?
Only wanted to know so we could avoid it and turn up around 8:30 instead of being bored shitless and half asleep by the time Mozza walks on stage

Unless it's something different - it's usually lots of short videos, music & film & drag queens & everything you'd expect from Morrissey.

It's basically a music collection of videos that Morrissey has been trawling through on youtube. Someone has done a playlist here of previous clips, to give you an idea:

I've seen quite a few support acts at moz shows, some good some bad, but the last show I saw in Hull was support act free, and I prefered it.

.6pm Doors
8-8.40pm Film
8.40pm Morrissey
11pm Curfew

Bit of an odd choice. Who knew The Doors were even still together? ( and ive never even heard of Curfew)

cheers
Doors: 18:00
Film: 20:00 - 20:40
Morrissey: 20:40
Curfew: 23:00

There will be no support act on the night

He couldn't give a toss, could he? Also, increasingly difficult to see younger bands wishing to be associated with him. Still, Mr Shandy and myself will be there, block 218 (he has swollen knees). We will take sandwiches, curry aftershow. I feel it all slipping away . . .

Back
Top Bottom