No support at Palladium gig

Bluebirds

Just got an email indicating there will be no support at this gig. So for those of us hoping for some one-armed lesbian Brexit drag queen it looks like we'll have to wait till the UKIP leadership election

Just got an email indicating there will be no support at this gig. So for those of us hoping for some one-armed lesbian Brexit drag queen it looks like we'll have to wait till the UKIP leadership election

there has been no support at any gigs. probably for the best all things considered.

Yes I'm aware of that - but the Palladium gig (when announced) indicated there would be some support at this date only.

Oh Edna, you had my hopes up :)
FWD.

All gigs, and all tickets have listed Special Guests, or Support. There hasn't been any. Unless it's someone of the standard of Anna Clavi, who was excellent, then I'm happier with just the videos.

I saw PJ Harvey a few years ago. She had no support, no music, nothing. Just a few thousand people all talking to each other.

I saw PJ Harvey supporting Morrissey,

And then I also saw her with no support.

Didn't realise other tickets had mentioned a support act so my apologies. Off to Birmingham tomorrow hope the gig doesn't get cancelled due to the 'Beast from the East'. And I don't mean Putin

I saw PJ Harvey supporting Morrissey,

And then I also saw her with no support.

Didn't realise other tickets had mentioned a support act so my apologies. Off to Birmingham tomorrow hope the gig doesn't get cancelled due to the 'Beast from the East'. And I don't mean Putin
I, too, am hoping the snow won't stop me going.
Wrong leaves on the tracks... Well, that's a whole different story.
Regards,
FWD.

Back
Top Bottom