Noel Gallagher chooses his favourite Smiths songs - MEN

So what was the factual error?

Kolo Toure :thumb:

i think he meant morrissey/marr wrote. they are credited as authors.

the four mentioned performed, actually. nobody mentions rourke/joyce part of the creation during making of the songs. it's sensitive and unresolved subject, as far as i know.

p.s. this brought me back to the conclusion that the smiths can never (ever to anybody's ever) reform :(

p.p.s. but the truth is that nobody forced me to reply to your post :rofl:

Noel Gallagher is a complete and utter rich f***ing moron whose views should never be given any kind of credence whatsoever.

An anonymous person posts the link:

Noel Gallagher chooses his favourite Smiths songs - Manchester Evening News

Excerpt:

Ever wondered which songs top Noel Gallagher’s Smiths playlist?

In an online chat with fans, Noel named There Is A Light That Never Goes Out, The Queen Is Dead, Rusholme Ruffians, These Things Take Time, Rubber Ring and Asleep as the best songs that Morrissey, Johnny Marr, Andy Rourke and Mike Joyce wrote during their short five year career.

“Amongst others,” quipped Noel, who has recently welcomed Johnny Marr on stage with him at some of his solo shows, at the end of the list.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, Noel really is a fecking loudmouth c*nt, with average talents but with a taste to copy from other artists. he has the face of an dogs arse

Well his looks don't really factor into what I think about his thoughts on popular music, do they for you? I listen to fans opinion on music and they can't play or write anything. Sure some of the early albums for sure copied the Beatles but so did many many people who are very acclaimed. What makes him a loud mouth any more than yourself? Because people listen to him

At least Noel never chickened out on Alan Carr unlike you know who.
"The coach has got a puncture ! Honest !"
BIG GIRLS BLOUSE !

Benny-the-British-Butcher

No, Noel really is a fecking loudmouth c*nt, with average talents but with a taste to copy from other artists. he has the face of an dogs arse

So, you are in fact admittedly jealous? lol

Noel gallagher sucks ass. I would rather be jealous of any britpopper than him, i agree with any negative comments here about him. jerk who only made 1 good album with his idiot brother Liam, compared to the several great albums that blur, suede, Pulp and the manic street preachers made.

Why does everyone in this forum, worship the ground he walks on? Is it because he once or twice went drinking with morrissey and that god awful Russell brand?

People have been brainwashed the love Noel and oasis by the press, by the truth is that they talk the talk but the can't walk the walk.

I can't stand him, he's all over the press, :sick:
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/noel-gallagher-declares-hed-manchester-5641020
His wife is a f***ing saint. I would rather take a bullet to the head than to spend a minute with, that charmless and evil egomaniac

I don't hate it comes to people i do not know personally. But this guy truly gets on my tits. I don't even mind Liam, he is stupid but harmless, but Noel....... He's cold and calculated evil.

I do think the phrase "drowned at birth" springs to mind, when the subject of Noel Gallagher is brougt up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Noel gallagher sucks ass. I would rather be jealous of any britpopper than him, i agree with any negative community here about him. Talentless jerk who only made 1 good album with his idiot brother Liam, compared to the several great albums that blur, suede, Pulp and the manic street preachers made.

Why does everyone in this forum, worship the ground he walks on? Is it because he once or twice went drinking with morrissey and that god awful Russell brand?

People have been brainwashed the love Noel and oasis by the press, by the truth is that they talk the talk but the can't walk the walk.

I can't stand him, he's all over the press, :sick:
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/noel-gallagher-declares-hed-manchester-5641020
His wife is a f***ing saint. I would rather take a bullet to the head than to spend a minute with, that charmless and evil egomaniac

I don't hate it comes to people i do not know personally. But this guy truly gets on my tits. I don't even mind Liam, he is stupid but harmless, but Noel....... He's cold and calculated evil.

I do think the phrase "drowned at birth" springs to mind, when the subject of Noel Gallagher is brougt up.

I think they made three really good albums. Debut what's the story and the master plan. Talk tonight is beautiful and brings me to tears every time

I think they made three really good albums. Debut what's the story and the master plan. Talk tonight is beautiful and brings me to tears every time

Okey, i agree that two of their albums were good. But masterplan never!!!!!!!!!
And even if they are good or not, they are not half as good as they make themselfs out to be. Suede, blur, Pulp and the manic street preachers were twice as good, yet did not have such and ego as the gallagher brothers. Well its not entirely the gallagher brothers fault that their egos grew so much, the c*nts at NME did their fair share to add to the brothers egos

They say confidence goes a long way, but Noel and Liam has taken it too far!

- - - Updated - - -

When absolutely nothing you do seems to amuse anymore, that's when you should be worried...At least that's what I've heard.

Are you talking about me or gallagher?

Okey, i agree that two of their albums were good. But masterplan never!!!!!!!!!
And even if they are good or not, they are not half as good as they make themselfs out to be. Suede, blur, Pulp and the manic street preachers were twice as good, yet did not have such and ego as the gallagher brothers. Well its not entirely the gallagher brothers fault that their egos grew so much, the c*nts at NME did their fair share to add to the brothers egos

They say confidence goes a long way, but Noel and Liam has taken it too far!

- - - Updated - - -

Are you talking about me or gallagher?

I always wondered if talk tonight was about missing his mother or his lover while on his first tour asking to be taken to the places where she played and went to school because he missed her and just wants to talk to her or maybe Just listen to her voice. To me that's really sweet and the music is also good with him sustaining the last syllables of tonight fluctuating a bit before ending in a downward slant and fading off. The song about his life and his suit case was also really good off that album. Sure they talked themselves up and sure people wanted to make them big but it was also the ton of coke they did. I mean Jarvis for sure thought a bunch of himself and really I could see how someone might be offended by him singing a song like.common people. Bernard butler also for sure had an enormous ego but honestly he delivered a thousand times over so I forgive that a thousand times back.

noel gallagher IS talented and, to me, seems like a decent human being. really.

i think many tend to decrease his value because he is so normal/simple. majority doesn't expect from rock-star to be normal.

the greatest people i met in life were the simplest. people of all professions and fields of interest.

i feel quite discomfortable every time i read something extremely critical addressed to n. gallagher: i think he's the first in line who knows that he isn't rocket scientist.

and the rocket scientists i know are very simple persons. :)

BUT morrissey, of course, is not even on the horizon of this subject. he IS NOT simple:).

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom