Noel Gallagher reflects on meeting Morrissey before an Oasis concert in Los Angeles

Link posted at morrisseysworld.blogspot.com:

Noel Gallagher Hits The Radio - Clash Music
Talks Life, Oasis, Morrissey

Excerpt:

Asked about his upcoming live performances, Noel Gallagher stated that his attitudes haven't changed. Reflecting on past shows, the songwriter recalled an incident while on tour with Oasis.

"Morrissey said to me one night, sorry to name-drop here but there we go, Morrissey said to us one night in the dressing room, he’d come to see us in LA, it was before we went on stage, he said ‘So, what can we expect tonight?’ and I was like ‘Well, I don’t know’, and he said ‘Do you have any new moves?’ ‘No, just got the music, mate’, and he kind of give a withering look."

"I said to him, and this is the best thing that’s ever been said to me by anybody, someone came in and said ‘Five minutes to stage time’, and we said to Morrissey ‘Come back and see us for a drink afterwards, we’re having an after-show party’, and he said ‘Oh don’t worry about that, I’m only staying for the first three songs’. We’re like ‘Well, at least he’s being honest’.

Last edited:
This about morrissey was posted absolutely ages ago to this sight, like last year or something.

Last edited:
Morrissey thought he was talking to Robbie Williams and he was expecting some new dance moves.

Morrissey must have thought that all rock artists are the same, and as a result acknowledged that his own stage moves don't come from within, but are carefully trained. Possibly with Moz in tights at the local dance center.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom