Nominate Frinkest Photo of the Year 2010

Kewpie

Subscriber
Although Morrissey didn't play live this year, some great photos have been emerged, so let's have 4th annual poll!

4956554052_b4f40d3fab_b.jpg

2bruj4.jpg

24pcvbc.jpg
Morrissey-006.jpg

MozJeans8.png

I couldn't get a photo with Lady Gaga and other cat picture because either the thread has been archived, it is posted as a thumbnail.

It would be great if you could add other photos which have been taken in 2010 (eg. The Drums gig etc).

Thank you very much for your help. :)

Are you looking for these?

Attachments

• img_3786-667x444.jpg
    img_3786-667x444.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 316
That other one you wanted

Awww, excellent!

Thank you very much again, Sphinx. :)

Is there any more photos I missed?

My vote goes to Kitty and its little pawpaws who wants to escaaaaaape. (Mostly because it looks a lot like a cat I know -but with 4 paws) .:thumb:

Grrrrrr, hold your horses!

This is a preparation thread, the poll thread will be posted next week.

Thanks JoeSellMozza, but this poll requires photos which have been TAKEN in 2010.

The photo with Jake was posted in here in November 2008.

Where did you find the photo Morrissey is holding a baby in the beach?

Last edited:

True. And Jake's pawpaws are not as cute as Kitty's. And look at those wondrous golden eyes! I don't see why we're having a poll really, the winner is obvious! :guitar:

Thanks JoeSellMozza, but this poll requires photos which have been TAKEN in 2010.
Where did you find the photo Morrissey is holding a baby in the beach?

ups, sorry - I didn´t know...
The Beach Baby pic has been posted somewhere on so-low on Feb 22 ´10

Greetings - Joe

I'm not sure if this qualifies, but I would like to nominate all the photos of the wee knitted Morrisseys made by a number of the members here (they know who they are).

Not only were these little buggers overheating laptops with their naughty misadventures, but some were even successful in reaching their philanthropic goals.

knittedmoz.jpg

I'm afraid The Cat's Mother and some others' knitted Morrissey dolls photos do not qualified.

Back
Top Bottom