NON MOZ: Hibernian FC in the Finals :)

Springheeledjim84

..they say 'ee's mental..
Any Hibees fans on here??? There surely must be!!

Thats it Guys n Gals - the Old Leith Team have made it to Hampden. An incredibly nerve wracking game...but the boys did it!!

Off for a few celebratory ales now.

We are Hibernian FC
We hate Jam Tarts and we hate Dundee
We will fight wherever we may be
'Cause we are the mental H F C

C'MON!!!!!

JIM

hey I've bought tix in the roseburn fi the bairns 10th birthday, he's a jambo City boy, hope you aint damaged our chairs.

I'm still up fi goin to the Easter Egg parade to watch the heebs though but dinnae tell the bairn. Gisa tinkle an I'll be there.

I only hate manure so it's quite fun being up in Edi, cos I can have both!

Have you read 'heartfelt' by some hibs chap spending a season at tynecastle? It's wrong, the radge is a judas just fi takin on the job! S'not like it was a cash in hand malarky eh? The bloke isnae on is uppers eh?

I'm all for the divide but I can traverse! I'm not of this great city but I love being here, who knows one day my season will be declared Green or Purple!

well done the HFC, I'll support you from my chair (come the glorious day - Glasgae's shite man)

love

Grim

I was at the game and Hibs were absolutely awful:( St Johnstone pissed all over us ,. Still at least were in another final :) I'ts the Scottish cup we want really badly though , our holy grail . M'on the Hibs !

Erin go bragh .

Any Hibees fans on here??? There surely must be!!

Thats it Guys n Gals - the Old Leith Team have made it to Hampden. An incredibly nerve wracking game...but the boys did it!!

Off for a few celebratory ales now.

We are Hibernian FC
We hate Jam Tarts and we hate Dundee
We will fight wherever we may be
'Cause we are the mental H F C

C'MON!!!!!

JIM

I use to watch em when I lived in Drum Terrace. I just finished the book 'heartfelt'. Mon the Hibs

I was at the game and Hibs were absolutely awful:( St Johnstone pissed all over us ,. Still at least were in another final :) I'ts the Scottish cup we want really badly though , our holy grail . M'on the Hibs !

Erin go bragh .

It truly was an awful game, made worse by the awful pies at tyney - but what can you expect. I thought they be selling pierogies or some other Eastern European fare!!

Not looking forward to the scramble to get tickets for the final though.

Just back from the good ol' Strathmore boozer in Leith where celebrations are in full swing and we're aw having a good dig and Thompson and his laughable move to Ibrox. The Scottish Cup - hoping im still living when that passes through Easter Road.

Cheers Ally!!

ERIN GO BRAGH

JIM

I went to Easter Road August 1984, a Friday night pre-season 'friendly' v Man City.
The 50 or so of us got chased back into the ground after the game and we locked the gates from the inside with a mob baying for us shouting 'We hate England'.
Thankfully, I managed to blag my way out later on in a pub when we were about to get jumped. We had family friends in Mussleborough (the row of houses at the end of the race course) and went to visit them once a year and therefore I knew enough local knowledge to convince these nutters that I was born in Mussleborough but moved to Manchester and was a Hibbee / City fan. I got away from the pub with my arse almost touching the ground.....
All that for a 0-0 draw! :D
We then went over to Glasgow for a game against Partick Thistle on the Sunday and got stuffed 4-1 thankfully without too much grief from the natives.

Jukebox Jury

Ahem...

There is an 'off topic' folder somewhere, I believe...

Back
Top Bottom