North American cover for Morrissey's 'Autobiography' revealed

Posted by @PenguinCanada / Twitter (retweeted by @Intl_Playboy):

The North American cover for Morrissey's 'Autobiography' has been revealed. Available Dec. 3:

Morrissey - "Autobiography" - Penguin Books (Canada)

9780399171543h.jpg

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sepia & seriffed. Nice.

They have done something to his mouth in this version of the pic. The shading has been altered and his smile has gone. Have a look at the 2 side by side.

- marred.

The pic has been stretched. Hopefully not the actual one for the book...

- marrred.

Overall looks the same.

They have done something to his mouth in this version of the pic. The shading has been altered and his smile has gone. Have a look at the 2 side by side.

- marred.

Now there just needs to be a BOOKSIGNING somewhere in the Southwest!

Last edited by a moderator:
Now there just needs to be a BOOKSIGNING somewhere in the Southwest!

And then prey he turns up and his dodgy barrats-snuffbox doesn't start giving him jip or he gets the squirts or some other excuse

- marred.

He looks less like he is having an orgasm in this one. Maybe they had to tone it down for the American market?

- marred.

Overall looks the same.

The aspect ratio is incorrect on the North American cover. His head is slightly elongated & appears to be the victim of noise reduction.

The aspect ratio is incorrect on the North American cover. His head is slightly elongated & appears to be the victim of noise reduction.

Yep the NA pic is definitely stretched. SIde by side it's obvious. Thanks for proving I'm not seeing things.

- marred.

I hate the new cover. He looks like he’s dead. I hope they fix that picture it doesn’t even look like him.

Last edited:
It's just a simple screw up from the IT bods at Penguin Canada. Amazon.com has the legit cover ~

41JulIUOoyL.jpg

Hoping for embossing...:yum:

Back
Top Bottom