Northerners by Sefton Samuels - includes Morrissey inteview (1989)

• Thread starter Deleted member 27456
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 27456

just going through my collection of photographic pictorial books and come across this, fantastic little book and in the midst of it all is this interview with moz. thought id share it. where is this interesting young man now?
do you come on here and post? do you have the posters still?
here are the images:

northeners (1).jpg
northeners (2).jpg
northeners (3).jpg

when your in your twenties your only interested in music,females/males and having enough money to go out at the weekend.
when you hit your forties the arts and politics seem to interest you a bit more.
fifties is the bald period,and that's the woman.

He changed from being authentically depressed yet happy to now being a clown on designer drugs.

The self made t-shirt has the exact type of letters and even the shirt is the same as the one my dad had made but with another message of course.

You find northerners in the south these days and abroad and in the south you find the inbred southerners who for some reason are never able to leave where they came from.

Weak people on a whole compared to northerners and the same is found among animals and nature in general. The north is strong and independent and the south is weak and dependant on someone else.

the article said WHERE IS THIS YOUNG INTERESTING MAN NOW.i was simply pointing out how we aren't the same person in our twenties to our fifties,
hope that helps Jason.

He is still around and now calls himself Gary Neville and is Manchester's tycoon number one.

Hello?? Reckon Uncle Steve does not live in Northern California. Malibu is in Southern California. Blykey blood hell there is still 2 weeks left of sunlight in "the uk". Take advantage of it.

the article said WHERE IS THIS YOUNG INTERESTING MAN NOW.i was simply pointing out how we aren't the same person in our twenties to our fifties,
hope that helps Jason.

Please excuse my ignorance, totally get it.

Jason

Back
Top Bottom