Not a nice sight

A

Archibald

Not good in my view and in very poor taste what I saw on breakfast tv this morning.

British people in the tidal wave area having beach parties and such like and listening to them between swigs of beer saying things to the effect of,"I`m on holiday,its nothing to do with me."

Back in the studio even the normally jovial looking presenters had stern faces.

I wish they could at the very least donate some of their beer money and appear sympathetic on camera for the sake of the victims even if they dont feel that way.

Maybe the scale of the disaster is too incomprehensible to take in? I dont know.

> Not good in my view and in very poor taste what I saw on breakfast tv this
> morning.

> British people in the tidal wave area having beach parties and such like
> and listening to them between swigs of beer saying things to the effect
> of,"I`m on holiday,its nothing to do with me."

> Back in the studio even the normally jovial looking presenters had stern
> faces.

> I wish they could at the very least donate some of their beer money and
> appear sympathetic on camera for the sake of the victims even if they dont
> feel that way.

> Maybe the scale of the disaster is too incomprehensible to take in? I dont
> know.

i'd say you were too generous towards these people ,why is it always the same idiots who represent us abroad it's truly shamefull , and why is it that shit always happens to the poorest people .

Oh don't feel bad folks, I'm not British but I can assure you there are people like that in every country. They're part of an international sect called "the Holiday c***s". They exist just to make us feel ashamed of our various nationalities. Just in case we were feeling proud. Ha ha.

Although I'll have to agree with you: some English people holidaying in sunny countries have an embarrassing style of their own... Ahem.
But hey, you make up for them... ;-)

Back
Top Bottom