"Not Again!" Mozzer's Sexuality

What orientation is Morrissey (IN YOUR OPINION)?

• Gay

Votes: 34 29.1%
  • Straight

Votes: 6 5.1%
  • Bisexual

Votes: 15 12.8%
  • Asexual

Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Pansexual

• Can't and shouldn't be classified

Votes: 38 32.5%
  • Other (please specify)

• Total voters
I know this has been done before, probably countless times, but I can't see any similar active threads right now, and am interested in people's views on Morrissey's sexuality; what they think about it and why, etc.

I'll vote and give my views later- I want to hear other people's opinions first. Enquiring mind and all that. :rolleyes: :D

Last edited:
Re: "Not Again!" Mozzer's Sexuality (poll)

I think he's a hermaphrodite trapped in an iguana's body.

Last edited:

I'd like a cup of coffee, a two-egg spinach, mushroom, and cheddar omelette, make the potatoes extra crispy, and wheat toast on the side. No, honey instead of jam, if you have it.

Thanks!

He's an androgyne working on smashing the hermetic part.

james dean oscar wilde...to be honest i think he might be a necrophile

What on earth is pansexual supposed to be? Sex with the eyes?

i was thinking sex with frying pans

What on earth is pansexual supposed to be? Sex with the eyes?

:lbf: I had to look it up
Pansexuality, or omnisexuality[1] is a sexual orientation characterized by the potential for aesthetic attraction, romantic love, or sexual desire for people, regardless of their gender identity or biological sex. Some pansexuals suggest that they are gender-blind; that gender and sex are insignificant or irrelevant in determining whether they will be sexually attracted to others.[2] For others, an individual's sex, gender expression, or gender identity can be a key factor of attraction, despite the pansexual individual's wide range of sex and gender attractions.

surely this is Bisexual too?

anyway, what difference goes it make?

In light of the definition, I change my 'other' vote to pansexual.

THIS IS NOT BISEXUAL!!

surely this is Bisexual too?

anyway, what difference goes it make?

It is in a way. But also not. It's quite difficult to explain, but it's something like what Morrissey said here: "If I met somebody tomorrow, male or female, and they loved me and I loved them, I would openly proclaim that I loved them, regardless of what they were. I think people should be loved whatever their gender, whatever their age. I am open to everything."

And it makes none, but... :D

Last edited:

so is pansexual.....attracted to the soul regardless of gender.
bisexual........attracted to the body and the soul of either male or female

I was thinking about starting this kind of poll today, while posting on the "Who wrote this?" thread. And I believe he is pansexual. But I don't know it, so I would never be bold enough to claim to KNOW the "truth" (like some people do).

I still don't see what the difference between bisexual and pansexual is and I really don't think I ever will. It just seems like another word to use. That said I picked pansexual for some reason :lbf:

I think he likes both, there's pretty strong evidence showing he could go either way I think. For a while I really thought he was straight and he was just messing with everyone but I don't know. The only thing I feel strongly about him NOT being is asexual and I don't think he ever was either. There may have been a time when he was not a sexual person but really that was probably because of his depression or medication or something like that and I don't consider that asexual.

I still don't see what the difference between bisexual and pansexual is and I really don't think I ever will. It just seems like another word to use. That said I picked pansexual for some reason :lbf:

I think he likes both, there's pretty strong evidence showing he could go either way I think. For a while I really thought he was straight and he was just messing with everyone but I don't know. The only thing I feel strongly about him NOT being is asexual and I don't think he ever was either. There may have been a time when he was not a sexual person but really that was probably because of his depression or medication or something like that and I don't consider that asexual.

Why would he waste his time being ambivalent about the entire question then? :confused:

As for what pansexual is, I like the definition that a pansexual is attracted to souls as opposed to body, but PAN is a satyr, a very sexual creature who is all about the body, so I'm not sure that definition works. Whatever the word for that is, though, is what I think Morrissey is, he's attracted to a soul, an inner warmth or safe place to be himself and really feel love perhaps, not usually found between the withers of a horny man-goat.

Tags
sex pole yoyoma=sex
Back
Top Bottom