not sharing or selling

shawnxvx

funemployment!
why would a person have a bootleg that is not openly available and only want to trade it for other not openly available bootlegs? if the person holding the bootleg is not in the business to sell them, then why not share them with other fans? not just bootleggers...

just wondering...

also, i'll take this post to give many thanks to those who do record shows and share them with us all.:thumb:

it's so dumb to not share or sell to non-bootleggers.

what's really the point of it then, to just record-and-store it seems pointless, IMO.

i would see the point a few years back... but these days, anything will end up online anyway, so not much point in hoarding, the way i see it.

it's so dumb to not share or sell to non-bootleggers.

what's really the point of it then, to just record-and-store it seems pointless, IMO.

Agreed. I hope we can "liberate" as many shows as possible.

I can't recall who said it, or who's sig it was (they're veg.)but it was a great quote regarding trading.

Yes, I remember a Moz-Solo member that had something about music sharing in his signature.

I have another FLAC 2009 concert to upload. I'll probably get it on Rapidshare tonight and create a thread.

On a side note, I know "Mr. Reynolds" has often posted ultra rare material (studio outtakes, demos, etc.) he seems to be more agreeable when the community is sharing a lot already. I don't understand this hoarding business. Even if I paid for the concert (which I did on several I've uploaded) I can't see the point denying others. I've received so many gems from the download section over these many years, it just strikes me as repayment.:)

if im not mistaken I think SNS22 had/has that in his signature...whatever happened to him? he always shared great stuff!

Back
Top Bottom