Nothing But Blue Skies For Stormzy … the gallows for Morrissey - Morrissey Central

Nothing But Blue Skies For Stormzy … the gallows for Morrissey - Morrissey Central
June 30, 2019

Stormzy: A Talentless Tool Of The Establishment - Morgoth's Review / YouTube (Morrissey mention/comparison starts ~3:35)
Published on June 29, 2019

UPDATE 7:40 AM PT:

Tweet posted by ForgotHowIGotMyName:

What the f*** is this?

Morrissey's been on the late night sauce again. This time is looks like a dig at Stormzy for having the temerity to be successful. Honestly I don't know what's going through his head. Locked in his bunker, railing at everyone else because he can't be that successful. He could have chosen anyone. He chose the black guy who said 'f*** Boris'.

One can only assume the trigger was finding the word 'Morrissey' in the comments on the video by the user 'Woden20', with some pretty horrific racist stuff underneath, including comments about 'negroids'. Really horrendous racist commentary. But Morrissey has no problem sharing it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you that afraid of the question and its implication that you'll just avoid it in the hope that no one will notice?
Yes, I'm scared out of my wits about answering a pointless question about a pig entering the Cheltenham Cup. You got me.

Yes, I'm scared out of my wits about answering a pointless question about a pig entering the Cheltenham Cup. You got me.

You know exactly what the point is, which is why it terrifies you.

Presumably, this man is Japanese. Right?

2016-11-19-npi-richard-spencer-0306_edit_custom-ddb3ea2e258b82fbae7f46b3f6674702d77367db.jpg

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom