NYC Hammerstein pre-sale date announced

why not.. new york itself is worth a visit and if you can go see some morrissey shows as well that's just an added bonus... the pound/euro is very strong against the dollar at the moment so good for shopping as well...

True ... true...

There is so much more than the tourist traps around here though...

You all would seriously fly out here for Morrissey shows?
actually i cannot afford it-a friend has to borrow it-iam pretty poor-always on the edge moneywise-unemployed actually athe moment
but there is no other way to get the money-but i hate lending money from friends-this is the first time but i havre too see him cant wait 2-3 years...
and i guess i need some assistance here.i am afraid that ticket buying oneline goes wrong-i never did pay with a creditcard and never did buy a ticket for a concert in a foreign country..if i fly over and for some reason ticketmaster fails i am f.....

one little thing off topic
I couldnt understand whý a few months everybody in the US did panicking as he canceled the dates due to illness...the US as well as the UK (of course) gets the most concertsvisits -so the chance that he postponed the dates and you are able to see him are much thigher than in other countries(like mine) and that did happen

well i dont have to mention australia...but my homecountry gets a visit every 7 years...... it couldnt be the reception the receptionwas a good as everywhere else( on the last tour as well as on these 1991+99 dates)but i wont complain-thats just the way it is.
.as i saw the man himself finally in germany 2006 i was addicted and though i never thought iwould go to a concert that far away..when youre coming from small country you re not used to fly over such long distances to get to a concert as you n a from the US are used to(f.e.flying from l.a. to n.y.)

Last edited:
The quid is killing the dollar. I was in England a month ago, and it was hard to divorce myself from the notion that "2 to 1" was everything I saw.

NYC is a great place. The greatest, arguably. What better place to see some shows!

Coudn't pay the rent... or so the owner wanted everyone to believe... In actuality he closed up and supposedly took it to the LA scene.

I saw Bad Brains there. EPIC

so did I! which one did you go to....I went to one of the febuary shows where John Joseph(cro-mags) sang, and then I went to one of the october shows where H.R was there....Underdog, and the Stimulators played the day I went...so good

so are we all thinking that the PRE SALE date for the nyc shows is going to be the same time the package deal goes on sale?

so are we all thinking that the PRE SALE date for the nyc shows is going to be the same time the package deal goes on sale?

You have a very good point there considering that there is zero info about the 5 day pass on ticketmaster, and livenation only mentions it, but doesn't feature it as an actual ticket for purchase. I find that whole situation quite irritating.

Hi,

I was wondering how to get a hand of the pre-sale code. I just subscribed on livenation and ticketmaster newsletter with hope. Is there any other way to get it?

I'm from Montreal and would really like to spend a weekend in Nyc and see one of my idol!

thanks in advance.:)

The presale passcode is GREATESTHITS. Also, I talked to Ticketbastard on the phone & they have no information of a 5 package deal for NYC?!?! What freakin idots they are. I'm getting more pissed off with them by the minute.

thankyou mozgirl for the pw! how did you come by it? morrissey music? livenation? just curious...so i know what to do next time...not too savvy w/ these things..

nmd

so did I! which one did you go to....I went to one of the febuary shows where John Joseph(cro-mags) sang, and then I went to one of the october shows where H.R was there....Underdog, and the Stimulators played the day I went...so good
i was at both these shows as well. as good as it is to hear these songs live it will never be the same with jj singing. dont get me wrong he is an amazing front man and whenever harley an him put aside there beef and do some cro mags stuff i flip out haha i heard jj's new band is really good to. but imo bad brains are not bad brains with out hr singing. yea hr has lost his mine and they will never be the same unfort.

I emailed TM today about picking up your ticket earlier than an hour before the show begins. It's NOT possible to get the ticket earlier than that which means that the people who buy the package won't be able to get in first on the first evening :(

Back
Top Bottom