NYC Hammerstein pre-sale date announced

Thanks. What part of the USA is that time applicable? Well, what I really want to know is what time in the UK? Just wondering if I'll need to skive off work. Hope we get some news on the 5 night deal....

It's 10am eastern so for you it would be 3pm, correct? (my info is based on what time it is in Dublin. My best friend from college lives there, I miss him)

I also wish for some details on the 5 show pass. Seriously.

And it's Thursday, September 6th, at 10 a.m.

$65; no word on the 5-show package yet.

Click here for Ticketmaster.

I was going to say that it's at 11 a.m. so that I would have less competition, but I love y'all too much to have tricked you thus.

Since my students have lunch at the insane hour of 10:15 AM and I am free.. Looks like I am locked to go see you at ONE of the shows.

Nothing about 5 show package "deal" - think that's got anything to do with the recent message on TTY? Can't wait - this time I hope we really get to see him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone got any details at all regarding the 'presale' for new york, such as passwords etc etc???

ohhhh im so excited, wish we knew more about 5-day pass.....who plans on going to all 5! i know i am

and is this 10 am by ny's standards, lol, im terrible with stuff like this!

Last edited:
this is on the livenation site under additional show info:

A "Maximum Morrissey Ticket" will be made available eliminating all surcharges for any fans attending every show, which will provide a savings of over $50 in itself. Fans planning to attend all 5 shows will receive a special package price of $200 thereby saving $125 off of the individual tickets, as well as a commemorative poster, and they will be allowed to go to the front of the line each night so they can be the first ones in the building and closest to the stage.

I will be at all 5 New York shows. I can't wait to get my 5 pack! The price of $200 is really cheap I think & I'm not complaining.

I will be at all 5 New York shows. I can't wait to get my 5 pack! The price of $200 is really cheap I think & I'm not complaining.

i also find this to be a great bargain! FANTASTICO! This is one of the reasons I laugh out loud when folks say moz's statement today was a marketing tool... i was feeling so grateful for the break that i actually would have found it to be in his favor to have thought up this idea of a max moz for us devotees.

so - am I reading that correctly in that a 5-show pass is $200.00 TOTAL without 40 or 50 bucks of inconvenience fees???

Sweet deal.

so - am I reading that correctly in that a 5-show pass is $200.00 TOTAL without 40 or 50 bucks of inconvenience fees???

Sweet deal.

I for one always appreciate the convenience...:rolleyes:

How come ticketbastard has info re: presale, but live nation doesn't have that info (other than the thing at the bottom saying about Maximum Morrissey)? Just wondering as I'll be here at work w/the door closed waiting in giddy anticipation . . . .

any body outside the us . could we also get these package deal mel torement wrote something conc the l.a dates that its not possible so what about n.y.?

so 10 a.m. in n.y.
i guess 4 p.m. here?

any body outside the us . could we also get these package deal mel torement wrote something conc the l.a dates that its not possible so what about n.y.?

so 10 a.m. in n.y.
i guess 4 p.m. here?

You all would seriously fly out here for Morrissey shows?

why not.. new york itself is worth a visit and if you can go see some morrissey shows as well that's just an added bonus... the pound/euro is very strong against the dollar at the moment so good for shopping as well...

Back
Top Bottom