NYC Hammerstein pre-sale date announced

I'm in I'm in!
Edit: just got 2 floor tickets for friday. Everyone go get yours!

Last edited:
I GOT EM...go on ticketmaster NOW...

Thank you so much for the heads up. I just got a floor ticket for my friend thats coming with me on Saturday. Now I just need a 5 day pass! I pray Saturday is better than today!!!

OH I GOT THROUGH i guess its working now so should i buy that now ..i wanted that package deal but for buyuing the package deal i have to wait til saturday for the package deal so whta are the actualsavings if i buy the package deal instead of the individual 5 single tixs

OR WILL I GET PROBLEMS AGAIN ON SATURDAY GETTING GOOD SEATS?

Thank you so much for the heads up. I just got a floor ticket for my friend thats coming with me on Saturday. Now I just need a 5 day pass! I pray Saturday is better than today!!!

so youbuy one individual ticket and also the 5 day pass? i guess you try to sell the individual ticket then?uh?

also i wonder about the price i thought is 65 dollar they charge 10 dollar more?why is that?

FLOOR
PRICE LEVEL 1
FLOOR (STANDING ROOM)
GENERAL ADMISSION STANDING ROOM Type1 Internet Presale Ticket PriceUS $65.00 Convenience ChargeUS $10.70

Tickets (Morrissey)
Internet Presale US $65.00 x 1
Total Convenience Charge(s)

US $10.70 x 1
Order Processing Charge(s) US $4.90
International Will Call
US $2.50
TOTAL CHARGES US $83.10

Last edited:
also i wonder about the price i thought is 65 dollar they charge 10 dollar more?why is that?

FLOOR
PRICE LEVEL 1
FLOOR (STANDING ROOM)
GENERAL ADMISSION STANDING ROOM Type1 Internet Presale Ticket PriceUS $65.00 Convenience ChargeUS $10.70

Tickets (Morrissey)
Internet Presale US $65.00 x 1
Total Convenience Charge(s)

US $10.70 x 1
Order Processing Charge(s) US $4.90
International Will Call
US $2.50
TOTAL CHARGES US $83.10

Because ticketmaster is a ripoff. I think this was what Pearl Jam was trying to protest years ago, right? But failed..

Got mine!!!!!!!!

So much for the conspiracy theory that tickets were not going on sale until Saturday!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Glad that everyone stuck with it and got tickets!!!!

so youbuy one individual ticket and also the 5 day pass? i guess you try to sell the individual ticket then?uh?

No, my friend from NYC will come with me on Saturday but only Saturday so she needed just one ticket and I offered to buy it for her.

also i wonder about the phone they wanted specifically(for international will call) a local number (some member here was kind enough to do that) but the othe phone i just type in my landline number in germany? since i do not have a mobile i have to-right?

what does that area code
phone mean? i dod not have one since im not from the Us and the meber who was so kind to provide theeir mobile phone(thanks again) do I take the mobile phone area code then.`+ if there is one?

or should i take the number of the hostel i havent even booked yet i wont be there until 20th 21 th of october so if Tm try to reach me there its not working cause im not there?

..and since its a hostel iam not sure if they give me the mesages fromTm right in time...these hostel does not provide an telephone at the room

Card Holder First Name*
Card Holder Last Name*
Address *
Address Line 2
City *

Postal Code *
Country * Address in a different country?
Choose a delivery method for your area.

Phone * Include Area Code

Mobile Phone

also the phone with the area code is required so ? the mobile is not a must have number! and since its not an US number I have this doesnot work cause I do not have an american local telephone number ?
im confused anybody outside the US did this work for you typing in your (Uk/denmark) area code?

@creid but dont have a local area code landline number-so?

Last edited:
If the phone number is 10 digits, then the area code is the first 3 digits. Usually is in parenthesis.

No floor tix are available on Saturday?!?

Where's the mezzanine? I don't see it on the end-stage seating chart.

indeed i tried myself and when i tried floor seating the said not avaiable then i tried best avaiable they offer
MEZZ1
PRICE LEVEL 1
FIRST LEVEL MEZZANINE (UNASSIGNED SEATING)
GENERAL ADMISSION SEATING
so i guess no floor seatnaymore

Guys, I just went on to Tickemaster and was able to get Friday tickets 1st Mezz!!! Go on now and get your tickets!! Good LUCK

I was trying this morning and was experiencing the same problems. It looks like it may have been fixed!!

hey i scored GA tickets for FRI and SAT! :p

that makes it up for the cancelled MSG show cause sadly i was there too.

Back
Top Bottom