NYC - here you go

Definitely Carnegie and Webster Hall then. There is no ticket sale info for Carnegie Hall. Hoping that surfaces soon.

does anybody from new york know if a person can get in with a fake id/how strict are they on the age thing. i'm more than fine, but my friend is under 21 so i don't know whether she should even try...

worse comes to worse you could probably sell the ticket to someone there. I don't remember if they scan id's or not at bowery. But I would say give it a chance

thanks!! well, the problem is that it would entail a trip from toronto, but it's the bowery so i don't think this isn't worth it.

and personally, i don't care how much the tickets are, i'm just going:)

does anybody from new york know if a person can get in with a fake id/how strict are they on the age thing. i'm more than fine, but my friend is under 21 so i don't know whether she should even try...

bowery's really strict when it comes to IDing. they even card for 16+ shows.

$75 is a bit much, but I really expected Carnegie Hall to be even more. It's almost as if you go there for the cultural/historical experience.

Good luck to everyone. I hope we all get what we want.:)

Wow. So it begins.

Judging by the fact that none of these dates seem like they will be available on ticketmaster, I don't know if the presale will apply to these dates.

p.s. $75 for the Bowery Ballroom seems kind of ridiculous. I'm going to a gig there next week for only $12 :rolleyes: oi

i'm really hoping there will not be an itunes bundle presale for the bowery date. considering how small this venue is and what the guest list will look like, we are probably looking at something like 400 tickets being released to the general public. split this between presale/regular sale and you have the same amount of people trying to buy fewer tickets twice. i don't know, it scares me quite a bit.

Carnegie Hall on sale at 11am on Friday.

I am having a freak out session already.

FYI, The Sons & Heirs will be doing another after-show party at BB's following the Carnegie Hall date. Can't wait!
Ravi Marr :guitar:

75 is stupid.

and where is philly?

I think for NYC, i might just try for the Webster Hall and Carnegie, cuz the chances of me getting Bowery wouldve been almost zero anyway.

yeah i say that now... :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom