NYC - here you go

Bet money that the new users on the board that are inquiring about the NYC shows are disgusting scalpers.

So is Carnegie Hall the only date with actual seats?

I haven't called but will do so tomorrow, after FAILING to get tickets for the Bowery ...

Bet money that the new users on the board that are inquiring about the NYC shows are disgusting scalpers.

Not quite, old high and mighty. I've been listening to the Smiths and Moz since Meat is Murder came out. Just because I don't spend time blabbering about Moz all day and I'm new to the boards doesn't mean I'm a scalper.

Dagenham, Dagenham...

pre-sale - NYC

Does anyone know what the pre-sale deal is for the NYC shows is? Are all shows general admission?

Re: pre-sale - NYC

How silly of me to think that it would be okay to ask fellow fans for some help. Thankfully, you have showed me the art of using the internet. What would I have done without you?

Congrats on your tickets.

How come when you go to TM it says "Find Tickets" next to The Bowrey Ballroom? Then when you do there are none?

Usually it says "on sale from..."

Has it sold out already?

What do you think I should budget for scalping $300?

I see you Americans have brought in a new visa system too, will all be worth it to se moz in NYC!

Back
Top Bottom