NYC, the time is near...

also, may I add, that I will be going solo to the final three shows this weekend, I couldnt find anyone else to go with, so someone should say Hi, I'm a nice young gentleman, who will be lonely :(

I think I am going to race home from my photo location scouting tomorrow and try to take the train in. I am working with a pro car photographer who needs to take really cool photos in NY - but think about it - when is the last time you saw a bmw add with a traffic light or a taxi going by?

I am going to be hunting for the perfect spot in the car with this dude but I by no means want to have my little VW in nyc during the show! I want the train! If I end up working until too late then I will have to put my car in a super expensive garage :/ but I will be in town well before the show - you can pm me your cell and I can call you when I get to the venue.... up to you.

also, may I add, that I will be going solo to the final three shows this weekend, I couldnt find anyone else to go with, so someone should say Hi, I'm a nice young gentleman, who will be lonely :(

i'm in the same boat, so, yeah. i know that i don't post here much, and don't know anybody here very well, but i am definitely up for meeting some people this weekend!

ok, lets see if I remember all this in one post:

suparni-pizza joint is called Viva Herbal, its on 3rd ave between 11th-12th sts.

Emily- awesome. food. yes.

underdog99- I believe I saw you on Mon and Tues, so if I see you over the weekend I'll say hey.

think that about covers it.

Last edited:
anyone wanna get lunch today? I'll be hitting Red Bamboo at around 12:30 for the lunch special, if anyone cares to join me. I'll then be running a few errands throughout the city and making my way back to the venue to wait in line. Here's hoping the weather isn't too bad. "It can't rain all the time."

140 w. 4th st
redbamboo-nyc.com for the menu, etc.

anyone wanna get lunch today? I'll be hitting Red Bamboo at around 12:30 for the lunch special, if anyone cares to join me. I'll then be running a few errands throughout the city and making my way back to the venue to wait in line. Here's hoping the weather isn't too bad. "It can't rain all the time."

140 w. 4th st
redbamboo-nyc.com for the menu, etc.

I can't believe I work 20 minutes from there and have never heard about Red Bamboo. Just read the menu and the place sounds great. I definitely need to go there soon. Too bad I have meetings all day or I'd give it a shot this afternoon.

Anyways...Good morning, everyone. I am so excited for tonight's show! :D
These past 2 days of waiting have seemed like forever. Question for the fans with the Max Moz package...what time have you all been getting on line at the Hammerstein anyway? I've had to work til 5ish the past 2 shows...so I couldn't get there before 6:15, but I might be able to get out a little earlier today.
I haven't really met anyone from this site yet...so if you guys see someone on line wearing a tan button-down shirt and brown pinstripe pants...please say hi...I'd love to put a face to some of names on here. :)

Either way, I hope everyone has a great time tonight!!!!

The wait is finally over!! I cannot believe I will be blessed in the presence of Morrissey again. I tend to think this show will be crazy - and the rain isn't going to help out!!! :mad:

I hope they will open the doors a bit early for us!

No shit. Does the Hammerstein have a coat check? I don't really feel like wearing my poncho or carrying my umbrella onto the main floor.

that is an excellent question - I'm coming in for tomorrow and Sunday and don't feel like wearing my coat all night.

darth vegan, viva herbal is an excellent pizza place, and if you did see me, feel free to say Hi tonight, that goes for anyone too! also I dont know if hammerstein has a coat check so I'm just going to wear a light denim jacket, you really cant go wrong with one, just ask the man himself...

ok, lets see if I remember all this in one post:

suparni-pizza joint is called Viva Herbal, its on 3rd ave between 11th-12th sts.

Emily- awesome. food. yes.

underdog99- I believe I saw you on Mon and Tues, so if I see you over the weekend I'll say hey.

think that about covers it.

thanks for these vegan lunch place tips... I have been working through lunch this week but its always good to know!

thanks!

Back
Top Bottom