O2 Highlights tonight on Channel 4 (UK)

Hi,

I only just joined this forum, but I've been reading here for a while now. I had to post because I was right at the front last night! I got crushed against the barriers and I am very bruised! I did manage to get quite a few photos and some videos too. They are crap quality because I was getting shoved pretty hard by the crowd so the pictures are blurry and the videos make you seasick! I wondered if anybody wanted me to share them here? I have all of the pictures on photobucket. Can I just post them here? I haven't uploaded the videos yet, and it may take a while, so I will try after work tomorrow.

It was an amazing set! I was in tears and I swear I felt faint! I've never seen Morrissey live before, and it was an incredible experience! I was totally overwhelmed! He did sound a little strained, but it didn't take anything away from the performance. I watched the Channel 4 highlights this morning as I got a family member to tape them for me, and he certainly sounded better than that!! I was on the TV too!

Apparently Morrissey banned all meat from the VIP area and all of the bands were forced to eat veggie food all day. I did laugh at that! His jokes about Kylie, George Bush and meat were brilliant too! The crowd went wild every time he spoke! I still can't believe I was actually there and that I have seen my absolute hero in the flesh! I feel faint all over again every time I think about it!

So, yeah, a really long post that I didn't intend to make, but I just wanted to know if anybody wanted to see my pictures/videos?

Becca.

Hi,

I only just joined this forum, but I've been reading here for a while now. I had to post because I was right at the front last night! I got crushed against the barriers and I am very bruised! I did manage to get quite a few photos and some videos too. They are crap quality because I was getting shoved pretty hard by the crowd so the pictures are blurry and the videos make you seasick! I wondered if anybody wanted me to share them here? I have all of the pictures on photobucket. Can I just post them here? I haven't uploaded the videos yet, and it may take a while, so I will try after work tomorrow.

It was an amazing set! I was in tears and I swear I felt faint! I've never seen Morrissey live before, and it was an incredible experience! I was totally overwhelmed! He did sound a little strained, but it didn't take anything away from the performance. I watched the Channel 4 highlights this morning as I got a family member to tape them for me, and he certainly sounded better than that!! I was on the TV too!

Apparently Morrissey banned all meat from the VIP area and all of the bands were forced to eat veggie food all day. I did laugh at that! His jokes about Kylie, George Bush and meat were brilliant too! The crowd went wild every time he spoke! I still can't believe I was actually there and that I have seen my absolute hero in the flesh! I feel faint all over again every time I think about it!

So, yeah, a really long post that I didn't intend to make, but I just wanted to know if anybody wanted to see my pictures/videos?

Becca.

is this a serious question?
YES!!!!:rolleyes:

My highlight of last night was seeing Krishnan Guru-Murphy, nevermind Morrissey. :rolleyes:
Oh I'm kidding.
But really I love KGM and even more so now I know he's a Morrissey fan. :D

It's actually Guru-Murthy. I was shocked too, I actually thought he was half Irish!

Highlights 4th July on tonight too!

Is anyone watching Channel 4 right now?

They're showing another highlight of yesterday!!!!
If I had known earlier I'd asked my friend to record it. :(

Hope someone is recording this.:pray:

:) Thanks!

I take it the link worked then! The very last picture in the album is my favourite one! I will try my best to upload the videos tomorrow too, but it may take a while.

I hope everybody enjoys my pictures! :D

It's a repeat of yesterday's highlights.
Pity they're not broadcasting some other songs.

Hope FM station in Dublin will broadcast last Saturday's gig sometime soon.

Yesterday's show has just been repeated on Channel 4, and will now start again on Channel 4+1. Morrissey is the last act.

There’s more 02 highlights on channel 4 today at 15.00 and 0.10. I don’t know if Morrissey will feature and if so, if they’ll play anything different than what we saw the other night. But I just thought I'd let everyone know. :)

There’s more 02 highlights on channel 4 today at 15.00 and 0.10. I don’t know if Morrissey will feature and if so, if they’ll play anything different than what we saw the other night. But I just thought I'd let everyone know. :)

Around 15:22 they showed botched version of First of the Gang to Die. :(

Hi,

http://s143.photobucket.com/albums/r129/sexybex2202/Wireless Festival/

Becca.
great pics ! i like the ones on side 3 especially.;)..didnt saw it first that there ARE more moz pics behind the other bandspics you shot
..and the videos are they on photobucket too?

The videos are taking a long time to upload, but some of them should be on the first side of that link now. I am gradually adding more.

Back
Top Bottom