Off-topic discussion thread / moved as clogging other threads

Well folks my tooth extraction from yesterday seems to be healing well.
So thanks for all the hundreds of get well messages 👍

Dentist informed me to have a coors diet for the next two weeks and have no solids at all, lovely man ..

:lbf:

you got to make up a fake reason why you are drinking beer instead of feeding ayatollahs or some similar woke activity:rolleyes:
i was on my way to the mosque when i stopped to chat with Comrade Mcmuffin who was right in the middle of doing a little
'final solution' :mad:
picked up 1o quid for signing a pirate moz fake 45, but then had a toothache which i used at the liqour store to get curedo_O

:hammer:

:lbf:

you got to make up a fake reason why you are drinking beer instead of feeding ayatollahs or some similar woke activity:rolleyes:
i was on my way to the mosque when i stopped to chat with Comrade Mcmuffin who was right in the middle of doing a little
'final solution' :mad:
picked up 1o quid for signing a pirate moz fake 45, but then had a toothache which i used at the liqour store to get curedo_O

Gorra say Cro,
Your on the money yet again 👍

A perfect assessment 🙏

:)

the coors dent on the dented up old fiesta was caused by a barking :bactriancamel:
that scared me into parking into a 2 x 4 :hammer:

the coors dent on the dented up old fiesta was caused by a barking :bactriancamel:
that scared me into parking into a 2 x 4 :hammer:
Yet another correct assessment ✍️
Any advice with what to do with the barking camel ???
Maybe I should put it next to my pink Elephant
What do ya think Cro ???

if you think the Comrade Mcmuffin fake Moz vegas 45 is genuine
you may be interested in this 'real' monalisa:handpointdown:

dixphoa9km671.jpg

I’ve never understood the Fredo bit??
Me neither. Probably too deep and complex for us mere mortals to understand. Could be a Godfather reference, though? Still doesn’t make sense.

Isn’t it the one where you lose all your hair? Didn’t know there was a terminal version.
Oh it's a bald reference. Boo hoo.

I'd rather be terminally bald than terminally retarded any day. Verso probably has a full head of hair but is terrified of women. Hence the unbridled online animosity. Gotta get it out somehow, I guess.

Back
Top Bottom