Off-topic discussion thread / moved as clogging other threads

Can we trade you in for one of them?

:lbf: the irony of this, coming from someone whose main contribution to this forum is posting self-obsessed dribble in the Off-Topic area and continuing endless limp 'flamewars'. You use this forum as a fight club and part-time social club for wittering about your life, you've never posted 1 single interesting or informative thing about Moz/Smiths.

surface and lame-o nerak have replaced dave and skankybits as the new tweedle dee and tweedle dum of solow

surface and lame-o nerak have replaced dave and skankybits as the new tweedle dee and tweedle dum of solow

Oh dear, you earlier claimed you had a high IQ yet you resort to calling people silly names. Going to block you now as I have no interest whatsoever in you or your posts. Goodbye.

It’s not just morrissey who reminisces

No need to prove anything to a racist dog like you.
Knew it never happened. And I like dogs. They are very humble and loving creatures.

As for "racist", it's a word directed at whites who refuse to kneel or be ashamed.

Kneel for nobody's skin colour, especially if they're rapists or violent criminals.

Knew it never happened. And I like dogs. They are very humble and loving creatures.

As for "racism", it's a word directed at whites who refuse to kneel or be ashamed.

No skin off my nose if you think it never happened, people round here tend to leave him alone and don't shove a camera in his face when he pops out to the shops.

No skin off my nose if you think it never happened, people round here tend to leave him alone and don't shove a camera in his face when he pops out to the shops.
Never mind that, just do yourself a favour and be proud of your skin. That's a more pressing issue.

Back
Top Bottom