Off-topic discussion thread / moved as clogging other threads

Maybe Morrissey could help himself and his floundering "career" without people such as yourself ribbon dancing in addition to the mental gymnastics.

Poor is a funny word. Loaded. What is rich? What is poor? Some confuse them with talent, fame, and a platform that done cracked down the middle.

Let's face it, even if he weren't guilty of assholism (which he certainly is)
His product is past its sell by date and the factory is just cranking out cheap imitation.

Ooh lord, it's tacky!
Have you been in your dads shed sniffing the evostick again....

Have you been in your dads shed sniffing the evostick again....
Tiny-B, with the slack-jawed come-back. Most wouldn’t bother dropping personally offensive rubbish in response to a perfectly rational post. ...but this clown? Always doubling-down on the geriatric, elevator music thing. Makes you wonder what’s in the water up Carlisle way.

Tiny-B, with the slack-jawed come-back. Most wouldn’t bother dropping personally offensive rubbish in response to a perfectly rational post. ...but this clown? Always doubling-down on the geriatric, elevator music thing. Makes you wonder what’s in the water up Carlisle way.
“Rational Posts”
Jesus......
What a nerve.
Your are now the official site bore,
Same olde patter day in day out.
Nothing new, nor of interest, just the same olde put downs.
No wonder the mods demote you to
Off topic all the time....
Clearly the penny hasn’t dropped yet...

“The UK economy”. ...said the broom-pushing, socio-economic test-case.

Pretty clear, from clowns like this ^, that Europe and the rest of the world are better off without the wooden-toothed sausage-turners of the former British Empire.

You can keep Morrissey, if he returns. I’m just not sure your government are offering “poor-me” VISAs to unemployable wonks.
Britain saved the world, not once but twice , if not for us brave Brit’s an entire continent would be speaking German......Never forget that.....
Your posts serve well for the insomniacs around here as reading it put me to sleep......
181.100.000 sperm, and you ere were the fastest.
God help us all.

Britain saved the world, not once but twice , if not for us brave Brit’s an entire continent would be speaking German......Never forget that.....
Your posts serve well for the insomniacs around here as reading it put me to sleep......
God help us all.
You little English f***s would be goose-stepping down Charing Cross Road, were it not for those of us who came to your rescue. Please don’t, for a moment, think that you’ve got a stake in reality, Tiny-B.

The former colonies won the wars. You lot couldn’t toss a salad without us. ...and now, after BREXIT - you’re a bunch of toothless farts in a windstorm.

Was a time when you wallowing f***s had a stake in the game. Those days have long past.

Carry-on though, little bitch. The whole world is laughing at you.

God help us all.
God doesn’t give a flying f*** about a miniature broom-pusher, who’s descendent of colonizing pussies that couldn’t muster the strength among them to even hang onto their own dreams.

You lot shit on the world and now, you reap what you sow. Other than a few snipers (who’re also losing their status) - Brits are pussies. Worthless in the field and crying for someone to help them past the basics. Ask a vet. Hell, ask anyone! Wooden teeth, bad breath and shitty cuisine. THAT’s how your little island is viewed. Nobody respects a loud-mouth little bitch. ...and England IS that bitch.

Tiny-B speaks for England, particularly the North. Tiny-B spouts proper English pride! Toothless, jobless, broke and bitter.

Carry on. Lol!

God help us all.
^Spoken like the silver-spoon-fed, weak-ass c*** that you are. You have NO idea why you’re allowed to spout this nonsense without consequence. It’s so common, amongst Brit commoners. No sense of history. No respect. Nothing but entitlement.

Those of us living in the real world are looking forward to your reckoning. ...and none of us are coming to bail you out next time, pussy. ;)

Are you not under 10 feet of snow yet, apparently it was -16 last night , presumably in the highlands?
Are you not 6 feet under yet? What are you waiting for? Beat Moz to it so you can greet him with open arms once he finally decides to cross the rainbow bridge.

016CEE17-87CF-4971-B0D1-744A7D311843.jpeg
016CEE17-87CF-4971-B0D1-744A7D311843.jpeg
Carlislebaz

Attachments

• 3422694B-8A69-41FD-9CA8-FB4769438F09.jpeg
    3422694B-8A69-41FD-9CA8-FB4769438F09.jpeg
    666.8 KB · Views: 0
Canada goose ...,
Ahhhh, Tiny-B, back with more pap.

Super warm jacket though, l’il fella. If you can muster the self-depreciation of wearing such an atrocity, it’ll likely fit you, the daughters and whatever piece you’ve got paying your rent right now. Made at the same shops where Melvis gets his t-shirts, for you lot. Made by the same, wee hands!

I ended up ordering one, the PETA-CUSTOM edition, with extra South-Asian toddler hair around the hood - as additional warmth for piping - and to save the animals that aren’t a sub-species!

Comes with a download coupon for the new K-Pop remix of “Tony the Pony” and a Kerrygold coupon, so you and yours can keep fed whilst bopping-around to future tracks from the Polish charts!

Ahhhh, Tiny-B, back with more pap.

Super warm jacket though, l’il fella. If you can muster the self-depreciation of wearing such an atrocity, it’ll likely fit you, the daughters and whatever piece you’ve got paying your rent right now. Made at the same shops where Melvis gets his t-shirts, for you lot. Made by the same, wee hands!

I ended up ordering one, the PETA-CUSTOM edition, with extra South-Asian toddler hair around the hood - as additional warmth for piping - and to save the animals that aren’t a sub-species!

Comes with a download coupon for the new K-Pop remix of “Tony the Pony” and a Kerrygold coupon, so you and yours can keep fed whilst bopping-around to future tracks from the Polish charts!
Nice you can respond... as always 💋💋💋
Your salver is most welcome....
as ever .....
well .. where can tiny- B respond here , as you’ve taken all my shite!!
Knocked the sail out of my wind...
Or have you?????
Yet again you attack with utter boredom....
you must try better than this ....

We muster on .... Zzzzzzzz
Yes tiny B is a bore, small cock , with bad breath.........
We all know this on solo.....
Your just jealous of my shoe collection.....

And fantastic suits .....
I’m totally hip....

Totally Glamorous ain’t I ....
and very handsome as well ....

You’re jealous ain’t ya......

Tell Me.....
what’s it like to Wank all day and night .....
What does mammy say ??

Back
Top Bottom