Off-topic discussion thread / moved as clogging other threads

Why is a Ben a troll, clown shows?
Nerak has been on here for a year or so, and amassed a huge number of posts which points to one thing really - what life? Clearly, she has little going on.
Ben, by his own admission, hasn’t been to a gig for years, but, he’s still been to more than Nerak (thats the benchmarking you’ve used)

you’re extremely thick at times.
PS

Ben has been to more gigs than you as well.

🤒

WTF are 'clown shows'?:crazy:
what bizarre country are you from?:handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: shows? or have you been
hitting the 'negronis'?🥃
you and your troll cronies are
all on the:banned:
list. no need to continue being the show
attendance yenta:blushing:
you, 'budd', hugh, skinny, radish, BGV
and all walkabout trolls:
:banned:list:hammer:

🤒

what bizarre country are you from?:handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: shows? or have you been
hitting the 'negronis'?🥃
Don’t forget Benny Lynch, Wilde about Mike etc. Come on Clown Shows, keep up. 🤡🥿

Don’t forget Benny Lynch, Wilde about Mike etc. Come on Clown Shows, keep up. 🤡🥿

:crazy:
im thinking this nutter troll is french:crazy:
keeps statistics as to how many peeps she dont know or seen
go to the clown shows.:blushing:
in reality nobody goes to the :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: suco comet
shows, they just to pretend going so skinny doesnt berate them:hammer:

:crazy:
im thinking this nutter troll is french:crazy:
keeps statistics as to how many peeps she dont know or seen
go to the clown shows.:blushing:
in reality nobody goes to the :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: suco comet
shows, they just to pretend going so skinny doesnt berate them:hammer:
As I said clown shoes, you’ve never actually been to a gig in your life. You’re a strange person. That’s what you are, a person. Genderless.

Last edited:
As I said own shoes, you’ve ever actually been to a gig in your life. You’re a strange person. That’s what you are, a person. Genderless.

🤒
'OWN SHOES'?
you cant even imitate melvin:mad:
a simple minded moroon troll like melvin
and you are struggling to imitate him:blushing:
skinny has been too busy with the HnH commie :turban:s
to be minding his troll:chicken:house🤒
Paddy scared you off into the trans toilet at the last
show you were permitted to attend:hammer:

As I said clown shoes, you’ve never actually been to a gig in your life. You’re a strange person. That’s what you are, a person. Genderless.

Do what the rest of us do and just ignore Vegan Crock. He's the very embodiment of the old Mark Twain quote, "Never argue with an idiot..."

Do what the rest of us do and just ignore Vegan Crock. He's the very embodiment of the old Mark Twain quote, "Never argue with an idiot..."

🤒
OY 'Mark Twain' WTF skinny sent Hopalong Cassidy and his wife Tonto to defend you:blushing:
75 yr old cowboy trolls to the rescue:hammer:

It's best not to respond to this colossal twat; it just encourages him/her/it. There is no insult/truth that hasn't already been thrown in its direction countless times. Responding gives it the sexual stimulation it needs to crack off another round of joyless masturbation.
A moderator thought so much about you and your 4 other delusional foreign sociopath duped stalkers replies to Aztec's informative post that all your posts were either deleted straight out or moved here to the garbage thread. You actually copied my reply to another loonie stalker Verso after he "tried" to talk shit to Aztec. You have to steal everything and try to call it your own like a typical lazy foreigner Brit Proddy.

The time is here now after 30 years that you dummies have realized you have been duped by a surfer dude high school basketball star from the San Fernando Valley that calls himself California's Son, so all your psycopath anger is going to be taken out on posters like Aztec who speak the truth. How can you think Aztec or any of us in California Son's hometown read or care what you post about us? Why do you think California Son has not had his Beverly Hills attorneys issue a cease and desist on this website? It's for California Son's security to weed out the angry delusional psycopaths like you and have your Visas denied when you spend your life savings on that trip to New York and try to suck enough dick and have dicks stuck up your ass to get money to try and make it to Vegas and then stalk California Son in Moz Angeles.

A moderator thought so much about you and your 4 other delusional foreign sociopath duped stalkers replies to Aztec's informative post that all your posts were either deleted straight out or moved here to the garbage thread. You actually copied my reply to another loonie stalker Verso after he "tried" to talk shit to Aztec. You have to steal everything and try to call it your own like a typical lazy foreigner Brit Proddy.

The time is here now after 30 years that you dummies have realized you have been duped by a surfer dude high school basketball star from the San Fernando Valley that calls himself California's Son, so all your psycopath anger is going to be taken out on posters like Aztec who speak the truth. How can you think Aztec or any of us in California Son's hometown read or care what you post about us? Why do you think California Son has not had his Beverly Hills attorneys issue a cease and desist on this website? It's for California Son's security to weed out the angry delusional psycopaths like you and have your Visas denied when you spend your life savings on that trip to New York and try to suck enough dick and have dicks stuck up your ass to get money to try and make it to Vegas and then stalk California Son in Moz Angeles.
Just so painfully unfunny on every conceivable level.

🤒

hitting the 'negronis'?🥃
Honest question I ask entirely in good faith - are you unwell?

Honest question I ask entirely in good faith - are you unwell?

:rolleyes:
says the troll
that has been institutionalized in the :banned:list:hammer:
there you and you fellow troll from morocco, 'janice' (who wears 'own shoes)
will stay for the duration.:hammer:

I really hope you can get the help that you very clearly need.

I really hope you can get the help that you very clearly need.

:rolleyes:

:banned: list covers
the parking lot.:straightface:

in the future best to stay
with the morocco troll
in mummy👵
basement papping on pizza pops😬
so you can avoid capture by security👮‍♂️

ONE OF THE FIRST THINGS I DID WHEN I ASSUMED FULL CONTROL OF ERIC CLAPTONS ROCKET SHIP WAS TO RESTRICT SOCIAL MEDIA ACCESS TO ERIC CLAPTON HIMSELF.

WE FOUGHT ABOUT IT INITIALLY BUT IN THE END I WON.

NOW ERIC HAS 15 MILLION TWITTER FOLLOWERS

I know this was mentioned earlier but I just caught the "First of the Gang to Die" episode of Mosquito Coast on AppleTV and was blown away. They practically played the entire song ... AFTER they discussed how great the Queen is Dead album is. It was pretty amazing to see that much Smiths/Moz on TV. You would think (given the current climate) that it would have gone the other way ... you know mention Morrissey's solo stuff, but then say something along the lines of "well, the Smiths are better" but no! Anyway, I was pretty stoked watching it. I've seen the first 3 episodes and like it so far. (AppleTV is worth it just for Ted Lasso, but Mosquito Coast is pretty good too.)

🧐

when these trolls are put permanently on the

:banned: list they go stand on the sidewalk

with their rolled up banner hoping Moz has pity on them:hammer:
Are you trying to say in your warped language that I am banned from Morrissey solo gigs? How do you know I am?

Are you trying to say in your warped language that I am banned from Morrissey solo gigs? How do you know I am?

why dont you post that dumb twee banner you hold rolled up in the sidewalk
while the tour bus drives by. :straightface:
its not like anyone inside a venue will be seeing it:lbf:
:hammer:

Back
Top Bottom